New Story:Wounds In Love

As I sat on my favourite chair in the balcony of my room staring widely at the amazing view of Karachi and how peaceful the night is, I took a cup which was on my right and drank a sip of coffee with less  sugar since I hardly take even one table spoon of sugar and all memories flooded back like flow of river and I wished I never met some people.

Allah has sent every person in our life for a reason.

I love my work its my passion my world is my business since I wanted to distract myself away from everyone I got myself too much into it  and that's why people have known me as ruthless, arrogant, cold hearted young bachelor but I don't care since they don't even know my story and still  they judged.

Life is not bed of roses. When the heart is in grief,  nothing appears to be clear and you find it hard to forgive some people . I prefer to be alone sometimes.

I Khalid Hussein once lived a perfect life until everything changed and as I got older I realized everything was a lie.

I love my only one best friend and his family and I can do anything for them.

I checked my phone and just the ringing of the phone snapped me from my thoughts and the callers name brought a smile on my face.

"Assalamualeikum," he greeted from the other end.

"Waleikumsalam," I replied and waited for him to say something.

"You are back to Pakistan after five years so we must celebrate and how about at my house tonight?" He asked me but I was already thinking about how to face her after all these years?Why was he inviting me while I tried my best to avoid Her and I can't even say no to him.

Ya Allah please help me.

"Sure tonight it is and how is everyone ?" I asked him hoping he will answer me  about her indirectly but damn he likes to tease me.

"Mum and dad are fine," he said I swear I heard him chuckle he was enjoying this too much.

"See you tonight InshaaAllah," he said and we talked more about business until we hung up .

Ya Allah I hope I haven't done a big mistake.

Will they unite after all these years?will she forgive him?will he ask forgiveness or stay away from her?
***
Thank you so much for reading well please vote and comment I changed  story and characters and I hope you enjoy reading it .

Please vote and comment and thank you so much for reading all my books.