New Story:Mine Forever

She always spoke the truth in fact  on their face rather than behind their back once she was about to go to the media people to expose them they caught her red handed and tortured her, every single night she prayed and cried for someone to come and rescue her but no one heard her pleads then she bowed down in Sajdah and asked Allah to send someone because this was too much it was unbearable. Were people this cruel?

No one was helping her she was always put in small room with one coach and and glass of water which she took sip by sip.

"Was it fair?"she always stared at peaceful sky from her window and questioned herself.

She thought by this age she should have been supporting and living with her own family but her parents were poor when they gave birth to her and handed her to some stranger who needed a child and when they saw she was  not ready to listen to them and she was girl also they wanted revenge from her parents so they hurt her every way possible and little did they know her parents never even asked about her again.

She was listening to the voices they were always there in this house everyone was laughing and enjoying party while she stood at door and peeking from small window.

Everything screamed expensive and she prayed someone at least just one person to notice her but no one did.

Salma:

***Night****
While I was done praying Isha it was already 9pm I was told to wait until everything was over.

"Go and clean the mess,"he said without glancing my way, he was head of family Ayaaz and his wife Malika they had taken me since I was baby but never did I get the love they had promised to my parents .

I came to know when I was ten that him and my dad were family friends.

I shrugged all the thoughts away and continued cleaning I pulled sleeves up since I always wore long sleeves to hide bruises.

"I have never seen you before?"an unfamiliar  voice scared the daylights of me and I just jumped backwards while the plate fell into tiny pieces from my hand and I shut my eyes tightly calming myself for while.

I didn't glance up even once and moved down to pick broken pieces all while sensing someone gaze on me.
I had ignored his question.

"Ya Allah who was he?One of them?"I have always stayed away from guys as far as possible, no one has even spoken with me for more than day then what was he still doing here.

I started picking up and winced in pain since my fingers were still hurting due to yesterdays punishment they had given me and I just closed my eyes and recited some duas.

" Stop it,"he said sternly but I still continued as this has always been my job so who was he to tell me what to do.

"I can't ," I told him in low voice and why wasn't he leaving?

If someone catches me with him it will be a big problem for me.

"Please go," I told him softly hoping he heard and few hours ago I wanted someone to come and help me but I don't trust guys.

"I won't go anywhere now what will you do?" He questioned I just couldn't stand being so close to someone in same room and those people will be down any minute for their tea which I still have to prepare.

*****
To be Continued...Thank you for reading please vote and comment.