chapter=15 I can do it(edited)

Zainab:
As I lay on the, bed I felt restlessness all of sudden what happened tonight how did I become from maid to assistant? can I trust Zahid?

He has done a lot for me so far he has saved me from his parent's judgements and all that but how cann he be so different from his parents his sis was also like them then why him?

I smiled at the remembrance of his entrance in house how he knew where I hid why did I smile more nowadays at just mere thought of him ya Allah it's haram it's not right  I should stay away from him and continue to lower my gaze.

I still have to find out about my grandfather and grandmum I have to find out about how they became so rich and what happened to my father's business who made him sign documents till we had become bankrupt.

I can find out all these all by working with Zahid working with him will mean I will have to handle all his calls and be with him all times and other works.

A sudden fear crept up on me what if I fail on my day 1?what if staff there won't like me and judge me?

As far as Zahid is concerned well  I have to thank him for whatever he has done for me saving me from his parents to offering me in the company.

I kept alarm and slept tomorrow will be long day InshaaAllah.

I woke up at sharp7am  and got ready but how I will I even go to the company I don't know the whereabouts and timings I didn't even ask anyone, not even chef when he came yesterday to congratulate me.

I waited and thought but nothing came up in my mind it was blank just then I heard a faint knock from outside.

"Who could it be?"I wondered and asked from inside.

"Who is it?"I whispered but enough for the other person to hear and heard a deep smooth voice and I relaxed.

"It's me Zahid," he said and I opened the door while putting on the niqab and lowering my gaze.

I had worn tight and long blue top with blue hijab I love blue and green and black mostly most of us love black yeah?

I opened the door and waited for him to come inside he leaned on the door I could see him crossing his legs and standing but still, I didn't look up at him or any other guy.

"Thank you so much for everything," I said in low voice fidgeting with my fingers and clutching my top.

"For what?" he asked as if it was nothing new for him maybe he gave even other's other positions.

Why did I care?

"For always standing by my side and supporting me, "I explained and there was total silence just two people breathing in one room while the door was open.

"I would have done same for anyone else but your welcome," he said and here I thought he did it may be because he cared and why did his words affect me.

"Yeah, "I replied in short answer avoiding any more conversation with him but how will I reach his office.

Maybe he was waiting for me to ask him..ask him to ask him. Then why did he come in my room?

"I have come to pick you," he answered my questions which was bothering me and I couldn't ask him.

Why was I so shy in front of him? I can do it I can speak for myself and find out some truth I can do it.

Support truth even if you are alone.

"Shall we go?" he asked and I nodded took my purse and old phone and we sat in his limo he sat in front while I sat behind lost in thoughts of him again.

Astagfirullah(seeking forgiveness)

"We have reached, "I heard him saying while opening the door for me.

Wow someone was being a gentleman...

"Thanks," I said again I don't know how many more times I will thank him.

We soon entered I gazed my eyes around and the sight before me left me speechless I kept staring at it such beautiful view, everything made of glass once we entered everywhere there were elevators his office was at top everyone greeted him with respect and he just nodded.

Being gentleman with me and here he can't even reply just nodding....that's confusing who is real Zahid?

We were in an elevator soon it stopped on 20th floor and I followed him like lost puppy everyone was busy with their own business after greeting him as if I was invisible no one even bothered it hurt but still I can do it and maybe they didn't know me but the news was everywhere.

Zahid held a meeting in the afternoon and introduced me to everyone some smiled some didn't approve.

While I was working in my section attending calls I heard some girls voices and I was about to go and give Zahid some documents and heard their insults which hurt deep down.

"She was a maid at their house I heard?" one girl asked the other they didn't know I was listening I was near my table standing and they were in front.

"Yeah imagine from low-class maid and now she's here who knows next maybe she will fool him and be his fiancee," the other girl said and they laughed while giggling.

"Stop it enough is enough,"A voice filled with rage and cold was heard from a distance and everyone dispersed back to work but before that,t the girl continued.

"She started Zahid she insulted my best friend then only to support my friend I told her back she's just new and she insulted my best friend I  couldn't stand it, "she said I insulted her best friend and she snapped back at me to support her.

Big fat liar and  Zahid please don't believe her take right side.......I said while looking anywhere but him since being in office it's not easy there were already many guys but I was trying.

"Zainab apologize to her no,w, "he said in cold tone still standing at a distance and the girls smirked at me with an evil smile, of course, he will support them since they might have been here working for him since years he was not even asking who was right?

Note:
Wow, 1.76k viewers, you guys are amazing..please check out my other book. Silent For His Sake...
Whose enjoying so far???😉😉