chapter=12 Party scene 1(edited)

When you have a good heart, you give too much, you trust too much, you help too much and it seems you always get hurt the most.

Maybe life isn't about avoiding bruises but maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we showed up for it.

They judged you? just know Allah and you know what you have been through why bother what they think?

Zainab:
I entered my room when I ran away from him I locked it I touched my hand where he touched it and scrubbed it I washed it since it wasn't right all memories flooded back when Zahid he was still someone who didn't know me he touched me and that brought a lot of painful memories which I had buried them deep down and thrown the key away.

I hate when a guy touches me especially who doesn't know now me at all and I know now my thoughts will be about my past now since his touch reminded me although he saved me from falling down I held him ya Allah please help me.

I know sometimes no matter how much you try to avoid you can't forget it will always come back one way or other but you have to move on.

Uncle chef brought me food and I rested I found clothes we were told to wear for tomorrows party.

I hate parties I have never been to one and am glad my evil aunt had informed me and other maids to be out by10pm after announcements and Zahid wanted my presence but as usual, I will go against his orders so he backs away from me as me and him are two opposites here I don't think opposites like us will attract ever.

******Monday Night 8.30pm******
I dressed up the gown which ended just at my ankle it's my first time wearing gown and it was an order all maids should wear the same so I had to but I won't leave niqab.

I stared myself in mirror wore my specs and covered my face with niqab only my eyes were shown it was almost time today we were given an off no work just making sure everything went well.

I checked myself Alhamdulillah it was not so tight it was a black gown with stones and a long-sleeved one.

I thought they didn't wear long-sleeved but am glad at least someone knew that us maids wore long ones I took my flat slippers I hate heels especially in crowded places I locked my door and stepped outside to go to mansion as soon as I stepped out of my room a cool wind blew and I shivered I didn't prefer cool weather I rushed towards mansion at same time roamed my eyes at parking area wow too many expensive cars...just how many people were there in? ya, Allah please help me.

I have no idea where we had to be also so I entered slowly gazing around no one even thanked us for decoration one mistake and they will snap and remember for a lifetime.

I spotted uncle chef and he waved at me showing me thumbs up as in complimenting me I shook my head and smiled.

One area there were all wearing suits and were fitted with evil aunt and uncle laughing and talking...

While another area the youngsters, in fact, guys and girls talking touching arm to arm. Ewwww isn't that not allowed that's why I didn't prefer parties I roamed my eyes to the other side and spotted my fellow maids finally I rushed towards them and we talked to ourselves at the side in the corner.

"May I have your attention please," I heard the grumpy uncle's calm voice he was asking and since when had he become polite..all show off.

I gazed my eyes and everyone's eyes turned on stage which we had decorated a small one and lights went off only one flashlight was flickering on my uncle.

"It's huge honour to have you all here and this party is held on the celebration of my son coming back after 5years," he said happiness on his face while Zahid went and hugged him I looked anywhere but him avoiding looking at stage I saw Rehmat waving towards her bro with wide smile and evil aunt smiling all 32 teeth shown.

"I have a small announcement to make, my son will take over our company and he will be next CEO please I hope everyone will cooperate with him and help us achieve more success just the way we have been shining," he finished and gave the microphone to his son.

"Son do you have to say anything more?" he asked his son I could only hear loud voice since we were next to speakers while soft background music was being played.

"Yes, dad, first of all, thank you so much, everyone, I hope we will support one another and take company to higher level and fulfil dad's dream," his deep smooth and calm voice was heard but I was nervous all of sudden my throat was dry and my hands sweating I know he is up to something since I declined his gift and ran away when he told me he knew me.

I didn't dare look up I know a pair of eyes were gazing on me I could feel it.

Now, what will he say am glad his son's back was facing us because he was hugging his dad and that time his dad gave him microphone and I looked away immediately all of sudden wanting to run away it was not yet even 10 pm.

"Dad since am the new CEO don't you think I have right to chose my new assistant since old one also retired, "his voice calm as if this was nothing new to him..new assistant?

Everyone all staff members agreed and I just shook my head aunt's face was in confusion.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" his dad asked him and everyone waited for his reply including me the way curious I am.

Thank you so much for all lovely comments and votes and those who followed me.

So keep guessing...

Thank you so much, 1.3k viewers.Alhamdulillah.