chapter=4 Whose coming, king or?(edited)

Recap: Where we're the two old people?grandfather and grandmother of Rehmat?"I asked him and all colour drained from his face, he became pale, avoiding eye contact maybe he didn't know me? maybe he was wondering how I knew?

Zainab:

"There are some people who are continuously angry leave them just the way they are.
Walk away, the battle they are fighting isn't with you it's with them.Dear, just finish your work in this mansion and please stay out of family matters otherwise you will be in great trouble,"  he said as if indirectly warming me. I just nodded in agreement.
The driver avoided my question and now him..fine! I am just more curious now.

After a while, I asked him one question which was disturbing me, there was a male who snapped at me twice about being late so I asked him and he said he is the father of Rehmat and that's all I needed to know. Surely he didn't know who I was but for now, I will let it go.

That man just made me nervous and frightened me the way he spoke all the time, snapping at me and here I thought at least someone was friendly.

There was one more question in my mind. '' where was their son?'' I was stunned at my on inquisitive brain. I never ever let a guy touch me. I mean even a stranger or even talk to anyone then what's this...? I wondered to myself. No, I should stay away and be just the way I was before I came here.

******
For a whole week I did the what hey told me, not daring to refuse or compain as I feared how they would react.

It was Friday and all the rest of the maids were were off for a long weekend. Didn't that wicked aunt feel any mercy for me? DAMN! Working for three days, that too independently...and facing these people. It was like being a soldier on the war field without any sword or shield and totally vulnerable.

I figured out there was just one way face this battle so I placed my prayer mat and prayed Isha in my room and asked Allah to give me strength and patience.

Didn't these people even for a slight second think of us as a family? See what money does to some people?

I lay on my bed wide awake and my thoughts ran to what will happen tomorrow. I really have to wake up early by 6 am and start with kitchen first...yeah that's a good idea. I stared at the ceiling of this room, it was nice. At least it was peaceful. I had some time alone to myself, but sometimes it became boring. I have come to Mumbai but haven't been out of this mansion. It felt like as if I have been jailed in this mansion for a crime I did not commit. *Aaghhhhh*

*Next day*
*Saturday*
I woke up early at  5:30 am as it is, it's my daily time most of the days then after setting sheet, I did ablution, wore my long hijab and prayed fajr, and started my journey to their mansion.

I was almost reaching when my eyes landed on the mansion's huge gate which was closed but what surprised me was that the gate of the house was open...

"What's happening?" My inner conscious asked me but I brushed it away. "Remember to stay away from problems Zainab or else..." I warned myself.

I started cleaning the kitchen and washing other randed utensils attentively and carefully.  Only Allah knows what will happen if I broke one. Once I was done, I went to the sitting room lost in my own thoughts.

While tidying up the sitting room; something caught my attention something on the wall, the portraits on the designed frame.
Wow! beautiful family and they have everything, family, money kids, drivers what else did they need? Apart from the well a better personality and friendly nature. Guess money cannot buy that...on the contrary it takes a way the humanity in a human I think. It was beyond my imagination how I had survived in this mansion for a whole week. I mentally patted my back. I never thought I would get this far.

"Stop staring and do the work and be out before 12 pm," said the voice which always made a shiver run down my spine. I swear due to fear, I flinched away backwards. Thank goodness, the frame was not in my hands.

Ya Allah! I think one day I will die of a heart attack because of this evil aunt of mine. The day I thought of not prying into their business, she appears and tells me something like that then who wouldn't be curious?

"Yes ma'am I will, "I just said in low voice.  It's not that I fear her but I respect her, she's the age of my mother yet nothing like my mother.

"Remember by 12 pm and be outside the mansion and in your room," she snapped again and I just nodded, just how many time will she tell me, no idea about anyone else but I dispise her already.

What's going to happen at or after 12 pm? Now it's 10.45 am and guess what? today everyone was in the house...

*****

I roamed my eyes around the house and my eyes landed on the large square clock it just struck to 11.30 am. Ya Allah! I need to hurry, or else today will be the end of me.

Instead of hurrying and moving out, after hearing footsteps, I rushed and hid under the table which was right beside the door on the left, where they kept magazines and newspapers. I hid there out of all places..well done Zainab. Bravo!

Really stupid of me, but I guess curiosity kills the cat and I am one of them, infact I think I am their queen.

I could only see legs and hear voices, they were approaching near the couches.
I was glad I hid under their table and somehow had enough space to shift positions, I wasn't too tall, my specs were about to fall, damn.

Sometimes I love being short so I fit anywhere😉.

"Rehmat, hurry up, "evil aunt's voice echoed throughout the house and I just closed my mouth from making any sound and bent still.

"Hey young ladies Assalamualeikum are you finally ready?" that voice which makes me sweat. That deep annoying scary voice which snapped at me, twice, it was on other then my uncles who at home since it was Saturday...what's happening? They were hurrying as if they were the judge of some kind of program or the king was coming? who was he?king or president that they all had to wait for him?

***
50viewers Alhamdulillah
So whose coming? King or?
Please vote and comment it means a lot.