chapter=11 First touch?(edited)

You may not see it today or tomorrow but when you will look back in few years and be absolutely amazed by how everything didn't go according to your way but how Allah had planned and be thanking for where you are now.

Zainab:

I stared at expensive gift kept on my table by him at thought of what he said his words kept ringing in my head even the wrapper of gift screamed richness and I never ever accepted gifts from anyone I don't want to accept any gift from him either as this might lead him to think something else which I don't want.

I don't want to lead anyone on.

I remember my mom's words; never let anyone in easily no one is trusted some are there just to play with your feelings and leave you hanging.

I took a nap since it was 5.30 pm half hour to go just as I thought work would be less a party had to sneak in I hate parties and crowd...I have never been to these expensive partied before and here he invited me ahh.

Am glad it will be held tomorrow other maids will be present and we will share out our work.
***

I switched off my alarm tone of Nokia cell phone and hurriedly went to get ready once done, I checked myself in the mirror and wore niqab(a scarf covering your face except eyes)did I tell you? uncle chef when he went to see his wife he bought it on the way he thought about me covering my face with my other scarf he thought of buying it then whenever I want to wear it I can he said I thought better to start now rather than later.

I took everything with me mop, bucket, water and other stuff.

Once I stood out of my room the cool evening wind blew and am glad I wore long Kurti n tights I love them and pumps so my feet were covered.

Evening air-chilled on my skin it gets cooler and cooler by night.

I roll my eyes as I enter the mansion, they must be either sleeping or planning for tomorrow's party, I entered slowly and saw my uncle and his wife while they sat in a sitting room discussing while Zahid and Rehmat weren't seen anywhere.

"Assalamualeikum, "I greeted and am glad I got a response in grumpy voice but at least they didn't ignore my greetings.

"Waleikumsalam, "plain and simple I just shook my head and headed towards the kitchen I cleaned and helped uncle chef and thanked him for niqab once done I headed slowly towards the stairs...I wish Rehmat would ve more friendly I miss my friends.

"Wait, "annoying lady's voice stopped me from going further oh no!now what did she want?

I turned around and her eyes widened in confusion and surprise but it was replaced with devilish look and smirk while her husband was busy on laptop she headed to where I was.

"What's that?" she asked as if she didn't know what I was wearing was she even praying prayers 5times a day?

"Niqab, "I replied shortly and glanced towards my uncle who was extremely busy.

"I know it's the niqab," she said then why did she ask some people just like to pop their nose in everything.

"Covering your ugly dark face at least now my son would not have to see that face of yours and tomorrow we have party be covered like this only," she said and my face paled I was not so fair like her or her daughter but that didn't give her the right to judge me or my appearance it hurt but I won't argue back she's elder my eyes were about to water.

"I don't want any clumsiness or any mistake," she said as she didn't know the saying no one was perfect.

"Yes ma'am, "I whispered and she dismissed me with her hand I went away slowly upstairs to return him the gift first his room then Rehmat.