chapter=21 Be ready by 9pm(edited)

Zainab:
"What will I even tell him?I can't tell him everything because he will think differently."

"I am your cousin,"I told them and  just by mentioning that relation of ours, his and Rehmat's facial expression changed they din't know anyhing about it.

"I knew there was some kind of connection as soon as you entered,"Rehmat said with excitement just the way I wanted us to bond.

Zahid stood still in silence as if figuring who I am exactly as  he had already asked me questions before.

"Even if we are cousins nothing will change between us,"Rehmat said and hugged me and I hugged her back but Zahid din't utter one word.

"I have questions to ask you,"Zahid said directly without any more discussions.

"I can't tell you anything more than this,"I also replied back to him since I still don't trust him fully I know he likes me but still I can't tell him everything.

"Fine then damnit stay withit why don't you just trust me?"he yelled and stormed out of room slamming the door shut and Rehmat looked at me confused.

"You know he likes you,"she whispered coming closer to me.

"I know but I still can't and he hasn't even known me,"I replied defeding myself I don't want a heartbreak already his parents hate me and there's alot he doesn't know about me.

"Then don't push him away please let him in he never was close to any girl nor intrested in anyone before but this time I am seeing different side of m brother and it's all because of you,"she said and it surprised me I haven't done anything.

"Okey let's forget about my brother or anyone else for now and enjoy the girls night out in your room since you aren't even coming into the mansion nowdays so after dinner,"she said with sad face and frown she knew her parents disliked me.

"By the way Uncle Chef has passed greetings and he misses you,"she said with wide smile on her face and I told her I will enter in mansion to visit him.

So let's have night out today?"she asked me again and I wondered won't her parents mind?

"I know what you are thinking but don't worry my amazing brother is there to cover up for us,"she said and we both smiled.

"Which chocolates do you love?"she asked me my favourite chocolate and no one has ever asked me or paid attention to what I like or love or bought for me anything special since my parents and sisters death then whatever happened with me the other night....

"I don't know much about chocolates we hardly ate them but I love kitkat and twix,"I told her and she called someome as in she ordered really money speaks.
*******

In the evening I got message from Zahid to hand him the file which I kept safely for the coming meeting it had all details.

*****conversation******

Zahid:Please come in my office in mansion I need to reread for tomorrows meeting.

Me:Your parents have strictly restricted me to enter since now am only your assistant.

Zahid:Yeah so as a boss am allowing you to come and that's end of disussion.

Me:I am coming.
****
So bossy huh....

Another message popped up in my nokia phone till now I never accepted Zahid's gift Iphone7 I was slowly learning phone names and other important stuffs while working with him since I hardly had knowledge about some stuff but I was improving he was helping me everyday afer office hours.

It was Zainul.

***Conversation***
Zainul:Assalamualeikum

Me:Waleikumsalam

Zainul:Hope you are okey I really wanna discuss with you something can we meet tongiht for dinner at 9pm after Isha?

"One dinner won't harm," I  thought to myself and smiled.

Me:yeah InshaaAllah and am okey see you soon.

Zainul:Thanks I will pick you up wear anything comfortable though I haven't seen you since you wear niqab but I love your personality and good heart that's all that matters.

Me:You are welcome.
*****
We chatted little since we were working in same company I made friend.

I checked the time five minutes had passed since I last texted Zahid Oh no!!am late I wore my niqab and ran towards the mansion with blue file in my hand I entered and ran upstairs am glad I din't bang into anyone and I never asked him what was in the file or what the meeting will be about.

Once I knocked and entered his room he was sitted on king side bed with laptop on his lap and he was busy typing with frown on his face he looked extremely tired I was checking him out alot Astagfirullah I should lower my gaze.

He wasn't even looking up while I gave him the file.

"Anything else sir?"I asked him surprised by his change of behaviour.

"Nothing else just be ready by 9pm tonight we are going out for dinner,"he said firmly there someone asked me so politely and kindly and this one here demanding such a boss he is what should I do?If I will inform Zahid he will get mad and if I reject Zainul the one who asked me with so much respect as friend he will feel bad...

"But I have something important to do,"I tried to lie I know am terrible liar.

"Don't lie if you don't know how to so be ready sharp 9pm,"he said and closed his laptop and I wondered what was he upto.
*******In room****
It was now 6pm I lay on bed thinking Why did both of them  have to ask on same day?there was time I was alone in my life...

I had everything once my parents were alive amd my sister with whom I shared everything then with a blink of an eye evrything was snatched away before that our business was gone then dad got stroke he survived but then my parents and sister  were killed in car crash well killed or was it  an accident I doubt.. now.

People do make stories out of something small without realizing what someone must be going through.

"What will I do now whom will say yes and no?and I have night out with Rehmat  that will be after dinner,"sometimes I wish I never had accepted the maid offer and stayed simple life  struggling but it would have been bettter one....

Just then a ringing of phone snapped me out of my thoughts it was an unknown number I never pick up new numbers but I thought what if it's an emergency.

"Reject my son's offer of tonight or else he will be in big trouble,"a  deep harsh voice of lady spoke and I knew immediately it was evil aunt....

Ya Allah why was she after me and his son and what should I do please guide me only an hour left..

Whom should I listen to?
My best friend?
My boss or
My evil aunt?