chapter=17Confused Feelings(edited)

The most beautiful theings in world are not touched nor seen but they are felt.

Respect other people's feelings it might mean nothing to you but it might mean everything to them.

Zainab:
I felt terrified, frightened after today's incident if Zahid wouldn't have saved me may be I would have been in hospital but Allah sent him....why was he always saving me?I kept staring at him again processing what just happened all staying away from him in vain.
*******
I lay in my room my eyes wide open everythting replaying in my mind...why was Zahid always there?I din't switch iff lights today I felt scared.

I thanked him but still I felt safe around him...I shut my eyes trying to sleep but what surprised me most was what I saw when I shut my eyes I saw Zahid's pained expression when I ran away and him shouting at me his concerned voice after he saved me.

A realization hit me pretty hard I like Zahid...ya Allah I liked him I closed my eyes and shut my ears trying ti erase all our conversations but it was like he was in room speaking to me about beign careful...

Nah Astagfirullah this is so wrong why did he have to do all these?me and him are  two opposites...how will I even be near him when I  just realized I liked him.

Since  the day he came everything has changed he has saved me so many times and he was concerned.

Zahid:
I miss my grandparents alot that is one of reason why I left our house as everything reminded me of them.

Me and Rehmat we grew up with our grandparents they always told us about our parents and my dad's only sister and also  that life was not easy and they had to go for business since dad got good offer so he shifted.

All our lives after we shifted from my dad's sisters family well we used to stay together all one big family but when dad got offer everything changed...but what surprises me  most is where's dad's sister and why don't they communicate? I don't have any idea since I went for further studies.

Mum and dad came back just few years when dad got settled and worked hard slowly we were at top in years and now they came back two years before our grandparents passex away.

Granddad got stroke and after week of being hospitalised doctor's informed us to take him home he wouldn't be able to make it and the same day he passed away while grandmum wasn't able to cop up with news she was always in depression, worrying stress after week she left world also they were gem of people Allah took them it was their time.

I couldn't bear it I wasn't so close to my parents and I could see my grandparents everywhere so I explained to my parents and left for studies leaving Rehmat with them am glad she  understood and she also completed her further studies.

No matter what all they did was for us and now I am back and they were back so we will try to cherish every moment of our lives...

There was one girl on my mind Zainab who was she?In the beginning I never bothered but as days flew she seemed to be everywhere and the most surprising was she was on my mind 24/7.
I tried to distract myself I focused on work dad wanted me to be take over since I was only heir to family and whenever mum spoke evil of her I felt urge of saving her but why and I did save her but she always stayed away from me never ever showed me her face infact she started niqab.

Who was she?why did she chose work of maid?No I need to push her away this was too much better she hates me now than knowing all plan and hating me more.

My parents were plotting something cruel against her and they included me in their plan.

I just agreed but when I knew Zainab's personality and character  and realized it will break her I wanted to back out and inform Rehmat also she's girl she will understand pain of girl...but still if I want her to hate me I have to do it if she comes in my world everything will change.

Mum and dad may be hated her family I have no idea who she is?and where's dad's sister?why didn't they inform me of anything?ya Alla all these questions will drive me crazy.

My heart ached and I was confused there she wasn't even caring and running away from me but a car was in full speed behind her I felt the urge of protecting her and I pushed her...was she crazy or what or wanted to be killed?damn girls....I shouted at her but my heart ached she seemed so fragile so innocent what will happen once plan will be completed?

I heard knock on door...aghh now who is it at this time?

"Come in,"I said roughly not intrested to meet anyone I just had talk with my sister Rehmat and now I din't want anyone to disturb me.

Mum entered with wide smile.

What was she upto?what enemity did she have with Zainab?

"You know because of you our plan will be successful,"mum said and I ws confused  what did she mean by that?

I was alreay feeling guilty.

"You gave her job first then you saved her,"mum said and I raised my eyeborws how did she even know that?no one was there.

"She will soon start trusting you that's step one,"mum said but I had so many questions why was she doing this?we have everything so why not leave innocent one out.

"How did you know I saved her?"I asked her wanting to know more.

Ya Allah please forgive me...my parents I don't know why they doing this they have done so much for me and am just listening to what they telling me  but it's better if she hates me now if Zainab finds out later she will be hurt..

"Why do you care for her?"a sudden thought popped up at back of my mind.

"Because your dad and I planned everything It was just another way of letting her know that you saved her and care for her?"mum said and smiked evily and left room I banged my hand on wall next to me.

I truly saved her and something was eating me up the guilt of being in their plan but this one was too low of them..

I need to push her away from my life from our lives since the day I have come I have only put her in trouble.

****
2.5k viewers wow Alhamdulillah.

So?what do you think will happen?

Zainab has realised she likes him and Zahid wants to push her away?both are confused with their feelings?

Please vote and comment😉

How was chapter?