chapter1...Into their mansion(edited)

Wise people should have money in their head and hands, not in their heart.

One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else's survival guide

100k viewers on 20th April 2020 within a year and more InshaaAllah. Alhamdulillah...keep sharing, voting and commenting.

2nd on 1st June 2020
#3rd on 31st may2020
#6th in spiritual 21may 2020 thank you so much everyone Alhamdulillah thank you for your lovely support.

Zainab:
I have never met these so-called relatives of mine. They moved long ago with the excuse of further education for their kids, or there was something else I haven't been informed, or perhaps there was something else, but I loved the simple life we were living, but now I didn't have any choice. I just had to go with the flow and see what was going to happen. Maybe this was destiny, and maybe something good will come out of it, you never know.

I don't know why this idea was confirmed and signed by both families, that if something happens to my parents then I have to stay with my relatives since I was only the daughter left and they were once close to us. So what happened? Why were we separated?

I am going to miss my thoughtful neighbours and the girls. We used to go to the borehole to fetch water while telling each other countless stories. I will miss my dear friends.

I will miss singing around these lovely trees and the freedom of going anywhere. It's a small town but it's peaceful, and beautiful in its own way.
I wiped the tears which were already flowing down my cheeks. Remembering some episodes, I realize that some people are just cruel in this world, but that's life. We have to learn to be strong. But I was weak and alone, and I wanted to work. Will I ever have a family and be an independent and strong-willed girl?
Will someone ever accept a girl like me?

I read the letter that my uncle sent to me. It hurt a lot that my own relative wanted me as a maid in their house, but since I had very little money I had no choice but to accept. My uncle's family was filthy rich and I needed a job to help me survive and earn money so I can buy anything my heart desires.
Sometimes we have to make difficult decisions and sacrifices for the sake of having a better life.
I unwrapped the letter, which I am glad reached earlier.

Dear Zainab Hassan,

You are ordered to be at work by 8 A.M. on the dot and I will send the driver to fetch you. Do not delay, not even a few minutes.
Yours truly,
Uncle Fawad Khan
I reread the letter. Weren't they aware of what happened a few weeks back? Is it just labour and money that matters to them? 8 A.M on the dot? Uncle Fawad couldn't spare me a single greeting or, "how are you"? What is wrong with people?

*Next day*
I woke up very early at 5:30 A.M. the next morning. I'm usually a morning person but on Mondays, I feel much more exhausted than other days. I stretched my arms, thanked Allah, and recited some prayers. I hopped out of bed realizing I'd be late if I keep relaxing around and thinking like I always do.

I prayed Fajr prayer and I took the framed portraits of my parents and sister and quickly shoved them inside my bag.
I went and bid my goodbyes to my neighbours who supported me most of the time, during awful and favourable times of my life.

I saw a black, shiny Mercedes, that was expectedly waiting for me. I was fascinated by cars, but that was years back. It seemed they were really wealthy just by the vehicles they owned.

I opened the door to the back seat and sat behind the driver's seat. I saw the driver closing the door I remembered what my mom had once told me.
Earlier in my life, my parents were rich like my uncle. My father was a successful businessman. But, one day, an incident occurred which cost us everything. We lost our business, our house, and the extravagant life we once lived.

Our old life was left behind, and we had to start from scraps.
Never trust anyone blindly.
We soon reached the house, It was a huge mansion. Masha Allah, the driver, just friendly smiled and opened the door for me.
He took the baggage and told me to follow him. He knocked on the long wooden door thrice.
I wandered my eyes once the door was opened and my eyes immediately widened. They had a massive, beautiful garden with thriving plants and energetic flowers that was well maintained. There was another door to the house and security guards were planted on every corner, carefully watching the surroundings of the garden.

"I love gardens, and especially the smell of roses.", I whispered to myself, while the driver was busy checking the time.
I checked on my small watch. It was nearly time. There was a parking area where 5 cars were parked.
Soon another door of the mansion opened and we were welcomed by the chef only, with nobody else in sight.

"Where is everyone?" I asked the driver and he pretended like he didn't hear me, which I found odd.
"How welcoming, "I sarcastically murmured to myself.
I glanced to my right and left. There were expensive cushions of golden colour on both sides, and the curtains were a pearl white and bright gold, covered near each of the large glass windows.

When I peeked in front of me, there were large carved wooden tables and matching chairs around it and on top of it laid a giant breakfast. There were several varieties of juices and fruits. It was just amazing. This was one huge dining room with small dim lights to give a spark to the room, but the main thing that caught my attention was an extravagant chandelier. It was carefully crafted with millions of jewels of different sizes and sparkled vibrantly like a star in the sky.

"You should have changed your clothes and started work by now instead of strolling around the house," I heard an elderly man's voice to my surprise, and a gasp escaped my mouth. Terror formed in my stomach and I didn't dare look behind me.

"Everyone, get back to work," he snapped at the other maids and I. I guess he snapped at the poor old chef and the driver, because they immediately left, leaving my luggage beside me.

I didn't dare turn to see who the person was as my hands were already shivering but by the time I turned, the person already left the dining room, leaving me there alone.

First, he was late and then snapping at employees. Where was everyone else? All bosses are similar, be it elderly or youthful.
What kind of people were they? Expecting me to know every detail of their house, and to immediately know their timings?

"Who will give me a tour of this overwhelmingly giant mansion?"
Great. Now I was talking to myself.

******
Note:
Chapter 1...How was it?
Please vote and comment, thank you so much.