chapter=20 I am your cousin(edited)

Never ignore or hurt anyone you never know the person you have hurt might be closer to Allah.

Whatever you are going through have patience Allah is testing you soon All will be well.

Eid mubarak to you all and stay blessed.

Zahid:
"Why did I even agree or involve myself in this stupid plan of my parents?"damnit this one mistake of mine will always hunt me in my dreams.

I kept staring  and there she stood Zainab  she was lost in thoughts,"how much did she hear?"I wondered?I wish I could see her facial expression but she wore niqab

Behind her Rehmat was coming out of her room with a wide smile but there was change in her she had worn hijab she had covered her face for first time she was coming towards my room with excitement it felt like they shared a bond finally but she stood still on her place as soon as she saw Zainab her smile also faded she knew something was wrong I pleaded her with my eyes but she shook her head as if she had warned me and soon Zainab left she ran away again wiping her tears.

"Zainab please listen to me,"I called after her but she din't even turn and look back..damnit this hurt.

This all is so messedup.

"I told you bro don't hurt her I don't know what she heard and I am glad they never included me in their plan Zainab is gem of person,"she finished praising her I knew that even without plan being accomplished I hurt her and how much more will I hurt her?

"I don't know how much she has heard sis, but I care for her please talk to her explain to her,"I pleaded her but she shrugged her shoulders.

"Sorry bro not this time she's one of best friend I got she's amazing she taught me how to tie hijab in new style and shared some islamic stuff and helped me in some situation I was stuck,"she completed and I stared at her.

"What happened to the Rehmat I knew?"

"I don't want to risk my friendship apologise to her bro before it's too late,"she said.

"Once these all will be over they will leave her alone sis try and understand she will be free she will no longer have to face them,"I tried to explain to her from my point of view.

"Will you be able to leave her once these all will be over?will she be abke to forgive you?"try and think about you two bro for once think about yourself you have always thought about others but in the end you get hurt and that's not fair.

She left and straight away I rushed towards my room and locked the door I din't want any disturbance I punched on the punching bag several times until sweat was formed on my forehead and knucles I felt tired and frustrated.

She was opening upto me we were beginning to communicate and I ruined it all.

I went and knocked on her door thrice but still no answer I was about to give up just then the door slowly opened.

"Come in,"she said in low calm voice.

"What's wrong with me?"I want to know more about her.

"What do you want?"she asked me straight to the point without any other communication.

Here I thought I will have a chance.

"Please listen to me,"my voice was breaking for first time I felt weak.

"Listen Zahid whatever you want any signature I will sign,"she said as if agreeing to what my parents were doing.

"What's wrong with her?"

"No you won't do anything like that,"I said in firm voice I din't want her to get involve in all these I will do something and make sure this all stops.

"You don't know anything sir there's alot about me please understand,"she said I wish I could see her face for once but she always covered and I will wait for her even if it takes months or years.

"Then tell me explain to me what I don't know ah just tell me everything damnit what's there to hide,"I said while pacing in the room.

Why wasn't she sharing anything with me?

"Please Zainab tell me I want to know you to help you,"I explained to her but she shook her head.

"This is all part of your parent's plan and you don't care for me it's all show off,"she said I knew this will happen.

I grabbed her hand but she removed it and moved away from me.

"I can't say please I can't because everything will change,"she said and looked lost in thoughts.

"Do you trust me?"I asked her even after her hearing all that we talked me and my parents I knew she trusted me.

"Yes,"she agreed that brought smile on my lips.

"What happened to you?your parents and sister?to you after they passed away I heard something happened from my mum but she changed topic and who are you exactly?why did you chose job of maid?"I fired all questions at once and she stood there lowering her gaze I wanted to hug her and take all her pain away.

"Please don't break my trust,"she said and I nodded just then Rehmat entered she sat with Zainab on bed encouraging her to share with us.

"We will always support you,"I promise I told her and Rehmat also agreed.

"I am your cousin,"Zainab started and both me and Rehmat stared at Zainab we both looked at eachother then I wondered from my mums side or dads side cousin.

Note:
Am so so sorry for delaying so much had so much problem with eyes am feeling much better today Alhamdulillah we have reached 2.71k viewers and please don't read in dark.

Please vote, comment and share!!New chapter of Silent For His Sake will be out soon InshaaAllah.