chapter=18,Oh! You have new friend?(edited)

So sorry for the delay in updating had pain in the eye and am using less phone because of eye drops thank you so much for your prayers and please don't read or watch anything from screen in too much darkness...enjoy reading...

Zainab:
I smiled at the thought when I realized I like him but does he like me back? maybe not?

The way he cares confuses me I feel safe with him his touch and his gift though I returned but it was enough that he thought of gifting me.

Ya Allah what's wrong with me and why is he on my mind all the time?

I jumped out of bed after checking the time I opened the curtains went to the bathroom did my business opened my bag and chose a long black beautiful Kurti with simple embroidery designs and tights I tied my niqab after applying a powder and eyeliner I prayed on myself and closed my room.

I waited and waited it was getting late it was already 7:45 am and where was Zahid today? will he come and pick me the way he has been doing since a week? I smiled at the thought I finally gave in the requested he would be taking me to his office.

I shrugged off all negative thoughts away he will come Zainab, have patience I know his schedule today he doesn't have meetings just one after lunch.

I smiled when I saw a figure approaching near but all my smile disappeared my face became pale when I saw clearly who it was, his mum my evil grumpy aunt who was smiling evilly.

What did she want now?

"Waiting for my son?" she asked without even a simple greeting and I just stood there.

"Your no means yes you are waiting for him," she answered her own question then why did she ask I felt like laughing but I controlled.

I respect her mum always taught me to have patience and respect elders.

She grabbed my wrists and was twisting and turning my hand it was paining but I stood there I didn't want to her to see me weak am sure her handmarks will be on my hand once she leaves.

"Stay away from my son," she said and left my hand immediately I covered my hands with sleeve which was long it hurt a lot.

She was smiling evilly and she smirked.

Rehmat started working so she wasn't available she was an accountant that's what uncle chef told me last night.

We both stood there in silence.

"One more thing Zahid has already left so take a cab and be on time for once," she clicked her fingers twice and left I just stared at her back.

Zahid just left without even a notice now he has my number he took it yesterday he requested he would be dropping me so he was avoiding me.

What was I expecting? him to wait every day and who was I?just from low-class maid to his assistance? I wiped my tears and rushed to take a cab once I entered I heard my old phone ringing.

I checked caller's name oh so he left and now he calls I picked it up...

"Where the hell are you damnit?we have a lot of pending work today," his voice filled with rage he was yelling from another end.

"Am on my way," I said in a soft and calm voice and before I could say anything else he disconnected my call.

Fine be the moody one!!!grumpy boss

I hate to lift so I chose the stairs.

While I was heading towards his office I heard someone greeting me.