Chapter 19

Ana

I feel that tingling sensation on my skin as soon as his lips touch my forehead, it's such a sweet gesture and it melts my heart, no one has treated me this gently in a long time.

I long for his lips on my skin, I long for the feeling his lips give me when they're on my skin, I simply long for him as soon as his lips detach from my forehead.

My mind instantly goes back to the time when I was in Ethan's apartment and he kissed me just to show me how he feels about me.

Without giving a second thought to what was going on in my mind, I say it out loud "Kiss me" his eyes go wide and mine do too, I can't believe what I just said, my cheeks turn red from embarrassment and I look away "I- I'm sorry" I stutter and hear a light chuckle.

I look at him and find him smirking at me "You look so cute when you're flustered" he says like it's no big deal to him "Don't ever call me cute, and I'm not flustered" I say a little sternly, I hate embarrassing myself infront of people.

How can I be so stupid?!

"Forget I said anything, it was in the heat of the moment" I say shifting my weight from one foot to the other awkwardly "You should probably go" I continue and watch his face fall a little.

Good

He steps closer to me, his eyes lock on mine and I stare into his blue eyes that look so wild at the moment, my eyes travel to his lips which are looking so luscious and pink, and are so fucking distracting.

"Do you really want me to go?" he asks as his fingers trace my lips "Or should I give you goodbye kiss first?" he asks and I gulp, I'm not one to get nervous infront of anyone but there's just something about this guy and the way he acts.

I grab his shirt's collar into my fists and pull him as close to me as possible, he doesn't try to back off and neither do I as I shut my mind off and listen to my heart for the moment, my lips collide with his and he snakes his arms around my waist as we kiss.

Our tongues collide and we both fight for dominance, his grip on my waist tightens as my hands leave his collar and grab a fistful of his hair, I tug at it and he moans in pleasure, I bite down on his lip and hear him groan, I've been wanting to do that for so long.

I haven't felt this electrified by someone's kiss in a long time, it's like there's nothing but passion between us, both of us wanting nothing but more and more of each other.

We break the kiss to steady our breathing and the sight infront of me leaves me in awe, his hair's looking dishelved and lips swollen from all the kissing, his eyes look dark and wild and so full of lust, it makes me want him even more.

"What?" he asks with his chest still rising and falling as he tries to steady his breathing, I gulp and find the strength in myself to tell him the truth simply because I don't like that whole 'beating around the bush' thing.

"I want you, I want you so fucking bad" I say and see a hint of confusion in his eyes but he masks it quickly, he darts out his tongue to lick his bottom lip turning me on even more, I swear he's doing it on purpose.

He nods and crashes his lips on mine without giving me so much as a warning, he starts kissing me fervently and I wrap my legs around his torso with my hands going round his neck as his hands support my back.

He detaches his lips from mine and starts kissing my cheek going down to my jawline and then to my neck, I roll my head back giving him more access as his lips do wonder on my skin, he reattaches our lips and I feel like my whole body is on fire, as if I'll just melt in his arms.

He carries me towards the couch and lays me down, my breathing has become shallow and I want nothing but him at this moment.

He takes his shirt off easily with one hand and I ogle at his body, his smooth skin and those biceps are a sight for anyone's eyes.

He lies on top of me, making sure that he doesn't put his full weight on me he supports himself on one arm, my mind starts racing and I feel like my heart's in my throat.

He starts unbuttoning my shirt with his hand and throws it behind the couch, his eyes grow darker and I think I saw him gulp.

Quickly unbuttoning my jeans, I slide it down and throw it aside which leaves me just in my panties and bra, I attach my lips to his and start kissing him hungrily, he does the same.

He starts kissing my neck and makes sure to leave hickeys near my shoulder and collarbone, his mouth travels further down to my breasts and he looks up at me as if asking for permission.

I simply nod my head and his hand travels to the clasp of my bra, he easily unclasps it and his expertise actually surprise me because I thought he's a nerd who wouldn't be good at these kinda stuff, turns out I was wrong.

His chest collides with mine as he lays on top of me and starts kissing me again, it actually feels so good this way, not having the barrier of clothes between us.

"You are so fucking hot" he whispers in my ear and a shiver runs down my spine, his mouth moves further down on my body and his hands slide my panties down my leg.

I know how this is going to end but I'm hoping I won't regret this, maybe.