Chapter 15

Ana

"Will's hosting a party this weekend and we're going... together, no excuses" Sam tells me and I groan "I said, no excuses" he says before I can start protesting.

"So this is why you called me at your apartment yesterday? To discuss Will's upcoming party" I ask knowing very well that I'm right.

"Yea he wanted to discuss stuff with us" he says nonchalantly and I roll my eyes at him "So you called an emergency meeting for this?" I ask a little surprised and he just shrugs

"I knew you wouldn't come unless I tell you it's an emergency" he says stating the obvious "Yea right, I'm sure you'll have fun at Will's party.... alone" I state getting up from my bed but he catches hold of my wrist and yanks me back on the bed, I land on top of him.

"You like it don't you? You like to push me, you like it when I give you attention" he says through his teeth and I try to get off him but he doesn't let me "No I don't, now let me go" I say sternly which only makes him tighten his grip on me.

"Say you'll come with me at Will's party" he says and I nod, I know he wouldn't let me go until he gets what he wants.

"Good" he says with a playful smirk on his face and I roll my eyes at him trying to get up but he just rolls over pinning me under his body, he looks down at me still smirking "How many times do I have to tell you to stop rolling your damn eyes at me" he seethes and his hands travel down to my stomach and under my shirt.

I know very well where his dirty mind is going and I'm seriously not in the mood "Sam stop" I say sternly but he just ignores me and his hand keeps going further up under my shirt.

He lowers his head and starts kissing my jawline, going further down he kisses my throat and then my exposed collarbone which makes my heartbeat quicken and in my fucked up mind I start comparing his touch with Blake's.

I don't feel it though, the pull that I feel towards Blake I can't feel it towards Sam, my skin doesn't feel like it's on fire with a mere touch of his, I just don't feel it.

Stop it, Blake isn't your boyfriend, Sam is.

"Sam we'll get late for class" I try to convince him but his lips keep on assaulting my skin.

"You need to get punished first" he says his voice suddenly sounding mischevious "Stop it Sam" I try to push him off me but fail miserably.

"You don't tell me what to do woman, no one bosses me around" he says getting angry and grabs a fistful of my hair in his hands pulling it so that I look up at him.

Fear rakes up inside me and I try my best to mask it, I hate this side of Sam, moments like these make me question our relationship, why must I put all the effort whilst he just gets what he wants, whenever he wants.

A loud ringing catches our attention and I look at the bedside table to see Sam's phone ringing, he finally gets off me and I sigh heavily, relief washing over me.

He picks his phone up from the table and presses it to his ear "Hello" he says on the line and soft mumbles could be heard from the other side of the phone, I sit up straight rubbing my wrist and exhale loudly seeing the bruise forming there.

He was never like this, I mean yes he wasn't the perfect boyfriend but he was never this violent and he never tried to force himself on me before today.

"I have to go" he says grabbing his shirt from where he threw it on the floor when he came to sleep in my room last night.

I don't respond and he sighs, coming over to me he leans down giving me a quick peck on the lips "Bye" he says standing up straight and bolts out of the room without giving me a second glance, I just sit there watching him go and act like nothing had happened.

Last night's events come flooding in my mind and I remember how vulnerable he looked when he told me he thought that I understood him, he looked so lost and confused, his clear blue eyes looked sad and hurt but what he did just a few minutes ago has left me speechless, how am I supposed to justify his sick behaviour?

Moments like these make me wanna run away from Sam, he is clearly losing his sanity that's for sure, he's never acted the way he's been acting since the last few weeks, he's become so violent yet emotional lately, he's shown so much of his emotional side to me and yet he keeps hurting me every chance he gets.

Thinking about all this is giving me a major headache and getting me late for my classes.

I finally get out of my bed and get ready for college, deciding to skip breakfast and trying to push all those thoughts and feelings aside.

When I enter the classroom I don't see Sam or his buddies in their usual seats which makes me sigh in relief, I wasn't in the mood to have an encounter with anyone of them.

Walking towards the back of the class I catch a glimpse of Blake and Ethan sitting on the front as usual discussing something, Blake sees me and his eyes stay on mine for a moment before I quickly walk past him and Ethan.

I sit down on my usual seat wondering where the hell Sam could've gone this early in the morning.

My thoughts get answered when Sam walks in with his arm around Lizzie's waist whispering something in her ear as she smiles at him and I feel like throwing up.

How dare he!