Chapter 2

Ana

I feel someone grab my arm whilst kissing Blake, I try to jerk it away but it's strong, too strong.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Sam yells after pulling me away from Blake and I just laugh dryly "You think this is funny?" He says through gritted teeth, tightening his grip on my arm purposely to hurt me.

"Do you think I found it funny when I saw you and Lizzie together like that?" I ask trying to get out of his grip but he's too strong and I'm too drunk I guess, I can hear a few gasps and watch the crowd getting bigger and bigger in the room, everyone wants gossip.

He drags me out of the living room and into the backyard so we can talk or scream in private.

"You just ruined my image in there" Sam yells "I ruined it? I ruined your already fucked up image?" I ask harshly and he runs his hand through his hair in frustration before looking at me with anger filled in his eyes, if I wasn't drunk I'd be intimidated by him right now but the alcohol is making me bold and brave.

"You kissed a fucking stranger infront of me, you kissed him infront of everyone" he says breathing heavily "You know what people are gonna think about it right? You are my fucking girlfriend and I have a damn reputation in college" he says through his teeth trying to keep his temper at bay but clearly failing.
"Woah woah woah........ are you forgetting the part where you kissed Lizzie behind my back? At least I was brave enough to do it infront of you" I spit and he grabs ahold of my arms making me wince.

"Let me fucking go Sam" I say through my teeth and he gives me one of those evil smirks "Hurts doesn't it?" he asks loosening his grip a little but still not letting me go "Next time you do something like this I swear I'll-" I cut him off "You'll do what huh? What's the worst that you can do to me?" I laugh dryly, he opens his mouth to say something but I silence him by putting my index finger on his lips.

"Shhh, let me finish......" I say and he glares at me but I ignore it, I've had enough of his bullshit and I'm done with him and his damn reputation that he tries so hard to maintain.

"You are an asshole Sam..... yep that's what you are, you go on and kiss Lizzie in a party where you came with me and then you try to hurt me and blame me for kissing someone else because it'll ruin your fucking reputation" I say angrily and he just glares at me while I continue "You don't care about me, you aren't angry because I kissed someone else, you're angry because by tomorrow everyone will be talking about how the great Sam's girlfriend kissed a random guy in front of him, you're just worried about your fucking image that's all" I say and see his features change, he's getting even more furious now but for some reason I don't feel scared of him.

"Enough of the drama" he yells and I jump a little, shocked by his voice, I don't think we've fought like this before, it's definitely a first.

"It's not drama Sam, it's the truth, do you even know or care about the way I felt when I saw you kissing someone I despise so much?" I ask and he shakes his head a little before grabbing my wrist "Let me fucking go" I shout as he starts walking.

He turns around to face me "You're too drunk..... we'll talk when you're sober" he says flatly not showing any kind of emotion, not even anger.

"There is nothing to talk about Sam, I'm done" I say, he stops walking and turns around letting go of my hand "What? What did you just say?" He asks "That I'm done, done with you.... you use me in ways I don't like to be used, you are with me because you need to show off" I say rubbing my wrist, damn his grip is strong.

"You are that popular guy in college and I'm that popular girl who every other guy wants to sleep with, I don't think you'll have problems in finding a new girl for yourself" I say shrugging and he shoots daggers at me with his eyes, his nostrils flare and his face goes red with anger, okay now I'm scared.

He raises his hand up in the air and I immediately close my eyes knowing what's going to happen next but it doesn't happen, I wait for it but there's nothing, I slowly open my eyes to see Will holding Sam's hand stopping him from hitting me.

"Let go of me" Sam hisses and Will lets it go "Calm down dude, that's no way to treat your girlfriend" Will says and Sam glares at him, then at me "Don't try to teach me how I should be treating sluts like her" he says and leaves the backyard while I just stand there frozen looking at him as he walks away trying to register what he just said to me.

Sluts like her, sluts like her, sluts like her

It feels like his voice is still echoing in my head, insulting me the way I never thought I'd get insulted, it actually hurts to know how low he thinks of me, it makes me regret my decision of making him my boyfriend, I could've, no I should've found another guy, any guy would've been better than him.

"He's drunk, he didn't mean it" Will says catching my attention, I almost forgot he was here too "Don't try to defend your friend and thanks by the way" I say rolling my eyes, how can he defend Sam after seeing and hearing everything that happened a few minutes ago.

"For what?" He asks looking down at me "For kinda standing up for me, and stopping him from you know hitting me" I say uneasily feeling really uncomfortable, I'm not used to talking like this with him or anyone to be honest.

"It's cool" he says shrugging "I don't think you or any other girl deserves to be treated like that" he says looking down at me with his warm hazel eyes, I just nod, I didn't know he can be this thoughtful.