Chapter 13

Blake

I stare at her while she tries to come up with ideas for our little assignment, her eyebrows are furrowed in concentration as she bites down on her lip while looking at whatever she's written on the notepad.

"I think this might be it" she announces to me and Ethan and stands up "I'm gonna go now, I can't write or come up with anymore ideas.... this is bullshit" she huffs and gets her phone that was lying on the coffee table.

Ethan reads, then re-reads what she's written on the notepad "Well it's not much but I guess it'll do" he says with authority  in his voice and she just rolls her eyes at him "Yea whatever, I don't even care about this shitty assignment" she complains while checking her phone "Bye" she says while going to the doorway, turning the doorknob she opens it and steps outside without even giving a glance towards us.

"Do you think she would've had this kinda attitude if she weren't this hot?" Ethan asks out of the blue and my eyes go wide, I look at him in surprise and he rolls his eyes at me the way Ana usually does "Oh come on...... I've seen how you check her out every chance you get" he says "That's not true" I lie and yet again, he rolls his eyes at me, Ana is influencing him I guess.

"Her boyfriend Sam is a dick, I don't know why she's with him, she'd be better off without him" he says and I give him a little nod not wanting to continue further on this subject, hearing about her with Sam just irritates and annoys me.

We both continue working on the assignment till it gets finished.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana

I knock on Sam's door once more as I wait for him to open it, after checking his text while I was at Ethan's place I literally rushed here to see if everything is okay, he texted me that they're calling some emergency group meeting, I don't think we've ever done that but he told me that Lizzie was gonna be there too and that just made my blood boil..... that bitch.

Sam finally opens the door and gestures me to come in, he steps aside while I enter his apartment, it's not very tidy and I doubt he plans on cleaning it anytime soon.

"Where are the others?" I ask taking a seat on Sam's not so hygienic looking couch, Sam looks at me nervously shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"In my bedroom" he says avoiding eye contact "What?" I ask in surprise "Actually...... Will and Rick are on their way" he clarifies and with that I'm ready to snap at him "You have got to be kidding me, that bitch Lizzie is in your bedroom" I state raising my voice a little, I don't care if she hears me, actually I want her to hear me.

"Will you chill out please? If I were up to something with her than I wouldn't have texted you to come here" he says but that does little to keep my anger at bay, he knows how I feel about her and yet he decided to invite her in his bedroom to do what? Chat?

"Do you think I am a fool who'll believe your bullshit Sam? She's in your bedroom!" I exclaim and he inches closer to me, trying to intimidate me with his stare but I just scoff "I've told you before and I'm not going to say it again but if you don't stop with whatever the heck you and Lizzie have going on in between the two of you, consider us done" I threaten, I don't know why she affects me so much but after the incident with Blake she gets on my nerve more than she should.

"If I really was fucking her in my room...." he pauses and I cringe in disgust as he continues "Don't you think I would've told her to get dressed ASAP and get her ass on that couch you're sitting on before I opened the damn door for you" he growls, his filthy mouth is enough to get me on edge.

"I'm not discussing this..... with her in the other room, I'm going" I say sharply and head for the door when I see that blonde barbie come out of Sam's bedroom, she smiles at me, a fake smile at that and waves her hand in an un - Lizzie like way "Hey Ana" she greets in her high pitched annoying voice and I just roll my eyes at her and ignore her greeting, she's just being nice because Sam's here.... bitch.

Sam calls out behind me but I choose to ignore him and walk out of his apartment, I'm mad, no I'm beyond mad at the fact that Sam would do such a thing after everything we've been through because of her.

I reach home and change into my comfortable pajamas and a plain t-shirt, I switch off my phone knowing very well that Sam will not stop calling me until I answer his calls.

I sit on the edge of my bed putting my head in my hands, I groan in frustration and rub my temples thinking how my life got so fucked up.

But the deeper I think, the more irritated I grow with myself and my poor choices, Sam's voice echoes in my head as I try to put two and two together, maybe he was right, maybe there's nothing going on between Lizzie and him, if there was, he wouldn't have let her stay in his bedroom while he came to answer the door for me.

Either way I'm mad at him because I don't know what the two of them were up to before I got there to ruin their secret little meeting.

I was about to drift off to sleep when a loud thud echoed through my apartment, someone's at the door I guess, I get up to open it, silently praying that it's not Sam on the other side of the door, whoever it is bangs again on my door and I suddenly become nervous thinking who in their right mind would come to visit me in the middle of the night.

I take a deep breath then open the door to find "Sam?"