Chapter 3

Ana

"Never thought I'd see you sitting here, in the front" some nerdy guy who I don't recognise says to me in amusement and I just roll my eyes at him, I do that a lot but I can't help it, this college is filled with idiots.

"You're Ana right?" The guy asks "Yes I am" I state a little rudely showing my irritation at him but he just doesn't seem to get the hint, aren't the guys sitting in the front of the classroom supposed to be smart and shit?

"My name is Ethan" he says "I don't care about your name" I say and shrink back in my seat huffing loudly, sitting here was a bad idea but it's the only way to avoid Sam after what happened this weekend, I've ignored his texts and calls but I know he's not done with me, not yet at least but the real question here is, am I done with him?

"Nice way to ignore your boyfriend" I hear someone say and my heart rate suddenly picks up a little, it's Sam.

I scoff "You're not my boyfriend, not anymore" I say waving him off and hear a little gasp escape from Ethan's lips, Sam fixes his gaze on him and he shrinks back in his seat as if scared from him, I wouldn't blame him though, Sam's gaze can be a little too intimidating at times.

"This is not over" he says gesturing with his hand between us and I huff out a breath, he seriously needs to get his shit together, if he thinks I'm that girl who'll crawl back to him and tolerate the way he treated me in that party then he's so wrong, he needs to know he was and still is wrong, he didn't even try to apologize.

After a brief moment he walks back to his seat in the back of the classroom, where Lizzie is seated beside him but Rick and Will are no where to be seen, maybe they're running late, Sam stays preoccupied with his phone ignoring Lizzie and her 'hey' and I don't know why but it makes me feel a little nice.

"What are you doing here in the front?" I hear Rick ask out loud as he enters the class with Will and Blake behind him.

"Mind your own business Rick" I say irritated and he comes over to my seat "I get it okay, you have your attitude and all but seriously what's wrong with sitting in the back with us? We're your friends Ana" he states.

"I don't think-" Will cuts me off "Ana can you please help me with my cousin?" He asks and I give him a 'wtf' look before saying "He's here and he's alive, he's standing with you, I don't think you need help"

I hear Rick and Ethan chuckle, I choose to ignore them and Will rolls his eyes on me while his cousin just stands there shifting his weight from one foot to the other, he must be getting frustrated with this university already I guess.

"What I meant was that he's a little nerdy and he doesn't want to sit with me in the back so I'm leaving him with you, show him around a little after the class ends" he says walking away while Blake takes a seat next to me "Fuck you Will, I don't take orders" I say, how can I sit with a guy whom I kissed for no reason? He laughs a little before answering "I know you don't and I wasn't ordering you around, it's a request"

"Doesn't seem like it" I roll my eyes at him and my eyes fall on Sam whose gaze is fixed on me and Blake, he stares at us intently, I look away and focus my attention on the two nerds sitting beside me, I don't really want to sit here but I've got no other choice.

I catch Blake stealing a few glances while talking to Ethan and I shift uncomfortably in my seat remembering the events of Will's birthday party, how I kissed the guy who's sitting beside me for no reason, I have to admit it feels a little awkward to sit here with him and maybe what I did in that party was stupid but I was drunk as hell so I'll just blame the alcohol.

                        ***********

I scurry down the hallway after attending that dreadful class "Ana wait" I hear someone shout and turn around, it's Will's cousin, he approaches me with a small smile playing on his lips, his lips though they're pink and full, I have to admit he's quite attractive for being a nerd.

"Lost something?" I ask raising my eyebrows at him "Umm.... Will told me... ummn he told me you'd show me around" he stammers and I sigh  heavily "Listen I-" I'm cut off by Sam who grabs my wrist "What the hell Sam?" I ask.

"We need to fucking talk" he says and I  laugh "You can be so thick at times, I've told you I don't wanna talk" I say and watch his expression change, he's getting angry, he sighs heavily "Please Ana" he pleads and I take out my wrist from his grip "Next time you touch me like that I wouldn't hesitate to complain about you, and we are done..... I'm done with you and your sick behaviour" I spit angrily.

"You didn't mind when I touched-" I cut him off before he can humiliate me any further by finishing the sentence "Stop it Sam, just stop humiliating me" I say truthfully and grab Blake's arm, literally dragging him down the hallway and away from Sam and his foul mouth, guess I'll just show Blake around.

As soon as we reach the staircase I sit down and watch Blake do the same, he watches me intently while I sit there thinking about Sam and his ill way of treating me, all I want from Sam is an apology, an explanation but he just can't seem to let go of his big ego.

He continuously hurts me and my feelings, he literally insults me infront of anyone without thinking about it's impact on me.

I didn't even realise I was crying until Blake wiped my tears with his thumb "Don't cry, please" he says looking at me with worry filled in his beautiful blue eyes.

I close my eyes for a moment and take a deep breath trying to control the tears that won't stop flowing, all I can think of is Sam and his behaviour towards me.