Chapter 7

Ana

"I -I am so sorry" I say looking at Blake but he doesn't respond "Blake I know what Sam did was wrong, so wrong and I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for all the shit I've put you through" I try to place my hand on his shoulder but he jerks away from my touch and looks up at me with anger filled in his eyes, I've never seen him like this.

"Stop it Ana, just stop" he says harshly and I look at him in confusion "What do you mean?" I ask and he shakes his head "Don't act all innocent, you kiss me whenever you want to, you talk to me whenever you feel like it and now your boyfriend can beat me up whenever the fuck he wants to" he yells "Blake just listen to me-" he cuts me off  "It'd be better if we never talk to each other again" he says looking straight into my eyes.

For the little time I have known him I've never seen him act like this, he's always been so understanding towards me but he's right, he's had enough, Sam hit him for no reason and if I were in Blake's place I would've broken Sam's teeth or something.

"Okay" I say in a strained voice and look up to meet his gaze, his pupils are dilated and his bright blue eyes appear darker than usual, he looks up at me in a way I can't really comprehend "I'm sorry for everything you had to go through because of me Blake, I never meant to hurt you this way" I say putting my hand on his shoulder while he just stares at me "Goodbye Blake.

I didn't know saying goodbye to someone you hardly know can be so difficult, it's weird in a not so good way.

His eyes are still on mine making it so hard for me to walk away from him "Goodbye Ana" he says finally looking away and I nod before we both head to different directions.

                                  *****

I've ignored Sam's text and calls since yesterday or you can say since he beat Blake, I've had enough of his shit, he can't just go around hurting others like that.

I walk around campus to kill some time since I arrived here a bit early today, I notice a familiar face walking towards me with a nervous smile on his face.

"Hey" he awkwardly waves his hand and tries to give me a genuine smile but I can see he's nervous "Do I know you?" I ask in an annoyed tone "I'm Ethan, remember?" He asks more like whispers "You were in my literature class right?" I ask remembering the day I sat there in the first bench and he introduced himself to me, he's that Ethan.

"Yes and I'm still in your literature class by the way" he replies and I roll my eyes, I tend to do that a lot but I can't help it.

"In case you haven't noticed I don't go around chatting with every person who's in my class, bye" I say and start walking, I don't know why but a part of me feels guilty for behaving like that to him.

Stop it, this is not you Ana!

I glance back to where I left him standing and see him staring back at me, I look away immediately "Ouch" I say after bumping into someone, it's Sam "So you're interested into nerds now" he says and yet again I roll my eyes at him "Even nerds are better than you" I state angrily "What is your problem Ana?" He seethes inching closer to me "You and your goddamn attitude" I hiss and see his features change "What did you say?" He asks in an angry tone.

"Why the hell would you do something like that Sam?" I finally question him and he seems confused but catches on to what I'm referring to "So this is about that new kid huh, you seem to have gotten really close to him" he says and for a moment I am taken aback by his words "What you did was wrong, that's it..... I'm not close or getting close to anyone these days" I state.

"Then stop acting like this, stop caring for him so much, how would you feel if I still hung around with Lizzie huh? I've stopped talking to her, I've stopped hanging out with her for you but you just can't seem to keep your hands off of that nerd" he yells, thank god it's early and college hasn't started yet otherwise people would've gathered around us by now.

"You are pathetic Sam and if you keep acting like this I will not hesitate-" I stop mid sentence when I notice a pair of blue orbs similar to Sam's yet somehow more lively then his staring at me from a farther distance.

Sam takes a step towards me and I contemplate in my mind if I should run and save myself from Sam's wrath or should I stand my ground? I'm not the one to blame here, he is, so......

It's a good thing Sam didn't turn around otherwise he would've seen Blake and that wouldn't have gone well "Back off Sam" I say glaring at him and push him slightly but he doesn't budge, damn his muscular body, he's literally pinning me against the wall shooting daggers at me with his eyes and I don't know what to do.

His lips move closer to mine and he places his hand on my waist, literally pressing his body against mine, I close my eyes and do a silent prayer, hoping he doesn't have anything stupid in his mind because I don't know how to get out of the current mess I'm in.

His hands travel beneath my shirt and my breathing hitches before his lips land on mine.

What the fuck is he doing?!

"Remember Ana, no one can make you feel the way I do" he states like it's so obvious and backs off before walking away.