Chapter 9

Blake

"Ana wait" I shout after her hoping she'll listen to me but she doesn't, I walk as fast as I can to catch up with her since running in the hallway would seem a little weird.

"Wait please" I say finally catching up with her and grabbing her wrist, she turns around and the sight infront of me nearly knocks me to the ground, she wasn't furious or angry like I thought she would be, there were tears in her eyes instead.

"What the fuck do you want Blake?" she barks trying to add force but her voice comes out strangled and weak.

I hate to see her like this and it's my fault, I shouldn't have nodded agreeing to whatever Lizzie was saying about her, that was so wrong.

"Are you alright?" I ask in concern and she looks at me with an amused face "Are you serious Blake? If you and Lizzie are planning some sort of-" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence "Stop it Ana, just listen to me" I say but she's one stubborn girl who doesn't like to be told what to do.

"No I'm not in the mood and I've had enough of your insults" she says wiping her tear soaked cheek making me feel awful.

Without much thinking I put my hands on her waist and pull her to me, our chests collide and her breathing falters, so does mine.

"What are you doing?" She asks in a weak voice and I graze my thumb across her cheek wiping away her tears and put a loose strand of her brunette lock behind her ear making her full face come into my view, she's beautiful and her eyes even though puffy and slightly swollen from her crying still look mesmerizing, my eyes wander to her lips and I gulp trying my best to resist her but I can't..... I just can't, her pink lips look irresistible.

I cup her face with one hand and keep my other hand on her waist pulling her closer to me, she doesn't back away or anything so I take that as my cue and inch closer to her lips slowly waiting for her to stop me, yell at me or push me away but she doesn't.

A fire ignites inside me as soon as I feel her lips against mine, I have never felt something like this, it's pure bliss.

Dropping her backpack on the ground both her arms wrap around my neck as she deepens the kiss and our tongues collide, she tries to pull me even closer to her, my hands travel down to her hips giving them a little squeeze and a moan escapes her lips, she keeps pulling me until her back hits the wall behind her.

I break the kiss to catch my breath and she looks at me with sparkly eyes and a small smile playing at her lips as she too tries to catch her breath.

Thank God everyone was in class at the moment leaving the hallway almost empty for the two of us, I could only imagine what Sam would do if he found out about this.

"I- I am sorry" I stammer and the air around us which was filled with lust a few minutes ago suddenly gets tensed "For what I did back in the classroom.... agreeing to Lizzie by nodding wasn't right and I'm sorry for that" I say and she looks at me intently as if she's observing my face.

"I forgive you" she states shrugging "You do?" I ask in disbelief  "Yes" she replies back "So this was your way of saying sorry?" she asks out of the blue making me question my intentions behind kissing her.

Was it really my way of saying sorry to her?

"Ummn....." I ponder trying to choose my words correctly, I don't wanna upset her again.

"You are just like him" she says "Who?" I ask back "Sam" she fires back and my jaw drops open, she can't be serious here, how can she compare me with that douche bag?!

"What?" I ask in disbelief  "You know what Blake, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I kissed you in that party, I'm sorry for putting you through shit you never wanted or had to get in to but you need to understand that it wasn't intentional, I was drunk as hell and angry when I kissed you, I wasn't myself so stop planning your little revenge on" she states and my eyes go wide, how can she think like that about me?

"Ana you need to-" she cuts me off by holding up her finger "Let me finish" she says before continuing "You got intimate with me, you fucking kissed me after literally insulting me" she seethes "I was so stupid to believe that you're not like the others when you are exactly like them..... you think it's right to just kiss me because everyone around here thinks I'm a slut? You think it was a smart and fun way of apologizing right?" She says, her voice breaking at the end, I didn't plan this to go like this.

"Ana it's not what you think, please let me explain myself" I beg and see a tear roll down her cheek.

"Save it Blake, I don't wanna listen to your lies and if you wanna brag about how you kissed me, go ahead, you'd get a real buzz out of it" she says with tears brimming her eyes, I have never seen her in this state, so vulnerable and broken, her eyes which usually hold so much life in them look dull and lifeless.

I open my mouth then close it, trying to say something but afraid to say it, afraid of screwing up this already screwed up situation, I watch her as she straightens her shirt and bends down to pick her backpack.

She glances at me one last time with disgust filled in her eyes for me and walks away while I stand there thinking how did this situation go so out of control.