Chapter 18: Reunion

Start from the beginning

Kaioshin - Oh it's nothing really. We are just introducing ourselves to the girls and we met Ancalagon once again.

Y/n - Hey Ancalagon, You know these guys?

Ancalagon - Yes. I've traveled to their universe before. Even I know your history on Earth, Y/n. Because....

Y/n - Because what?

Ancalagon - I am the sibling of the current Supreme Omni God whose name is Zeno-sama. I am the previous Supreme Omni God.

Rias and the rest (including Y/n and Goku) - EHHHHHH?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Goku - You are the sibling of Zen-chan? And the previous Supreme Omni God?! Whis! Why didn't you tell me this?! He exclaimed in shock.

Whis - It's a surprise.

Ancalagon - Yes it is.

Goku - No wonder when I sense your power, it is so damn high!

Ancalagon - Yes of course. Currently, I have 1x10^9999 overall power level.

Beerus - Wait what?! H-H-How?!

Ancalagon - It's simple Beerus. I am training inside on Y/n's body. Also Goku, your son has a Sacred Gear named as Black Boosted Gear.

Isabelle - It's exactly the same as mine. Though it differs in color. It simply boost your power in a short amount of time. If trained enough.....

Ancalagon - The boost will become permanent.

Isabelle - Wait, me and Y/n can do that?

Ancalagon - Why of course, Isabelle. You didn't know that. It's the basic knowledge of Boosted Gear.

Isabelle - Thanks for letting me know now, Ancalagon.

Ancalagon - Your welcome.

Goku - Son. Is that true?

Y/n - Yes. In fact, I can show it to you guys.

Ancalagon - Before he do that, I need to possess Y/n first before he activates his Sacred Gear.

Ancalagon then transformed into a black-red orb of energy and began to possess Y/n. It let out a massive black-red aura for 10 seconds and it disappeared immediately. The reason why the aura suddenly appeared and quickly disappeared is to know that Ancalagon successfully possessed Y/n.

Y/n - Now that's done....... BLACK BOOSTED GEAR!!!

A brigt red light appeared from both of his arms unexpectedly. Soon, two black draconic gauntlets appeared with a big red orb at the back of each gauntlet.

Rias - Huh?!

Kaye - What's this?

Isabelle - Y/n achieved a new ability of Boosted Gear?! How?!

The girls look dumbfounded while Y/n tilt his head in confusion.

Y/n - What's the matter, girls?

Koneko - We are just surprised that you actually summoned two black gauntlets on both of your arms.

When Y/n look at his arms, he was also surprised that two gauntlets suddenly appeared from both of his arms.

Y/n - Why am I not surprised. I actually managed to summon two gauntlets at the same time.

Ancalagon - It means that you have now the power to fully manipulate or control your Sacred Gear. More power to go and you will reach a new form and power of Boosted Gear which is the Balance Breaker. Rias, if you may?