Episode 36(Friendship ends)

Start from the beginning

"What? Your man? Ok good luck finding a perfect one.."
His face looked like he threw a challenge

"Did you just think that I can't find a perfect man for myself? Oh you thought that I loved you, so I won't be able to love other men?" I felt insulted a bit.

"I never said that.."

"Shut up, I can see that in your eyes. Just wait and watch. Perfect man doesn't exist. But I promise.. I'll date the first man, I see.. mark my words." I threw my anger into words.

What did I do?!! I just said that I'll date just anyone.. wtf?!! Am I that cheap? Aigoo..HyeJung, why do always make your life harder than it already is??

"The first man, you see..?" He pointed at himself with both his index fingers.

Humour .

"Leaving you, .. you are not a man to me.."
I went to the room with a puffed up face.

I was so angry for no solid reason. And so I got myself dressed. Then walked out seductively.

"Ya.. Hyejung-ah, you don't need to play rough..I was just teasing you. Don't get too worked up." He followed.

I went down the elevator and then through the streets. I looked around, there was no one.
I walked along the straight path to find a man.

Did all the man on earth die? Suddenly there's not a single dog in the road.

"I'm telling you to stop. You don't need to prove anything to me.."
He kept calling from back.

I finally found a man. Dressed in a baby pink coloured shirt, he looked attractive from the distance. But I swear that looks didn't even matter now, I was desperate.

"Excuse me?" I called when I reached to him.
He spared a glance at me.

"If you are single, I want you to be my boyfriend. I mean, can you please act like my boyfriend for some days? Please? I really need your help." I said carefully.

"Anyone bullying you, babygirl?" He placed his hand on my head.
I shivered as his hand trailed down my hair.

"Can you?" I asked

"Sure. Few days will be fun.." he gave a wicked smirk.

Jungkook wasn't behind me. I was negotiating with my acumen brain that if I did the right thing. This guy doesn't look good anyways.

There's no turning back. When I've said it, I've said it.

This guy whom I met just seconds ago, slide his hand to hold me by my waist. My whole body shivered up, I wasn't ready. He gave a corner smile and said, "So, should we go clubbing right away or wait for the night?"

"C-clubbing? Wait, I didn't even get your name."

"Who needs a name.. I'll give you one.. you are babygirl and I'm daddy. There you go."
He chewed his lower lip.

My breath wavered and I was continuously gulping. Now I noticed Jungkook from a distance, who was giving a disgusting look.

Ok. I should play along.

"Clubbing you said.. why are we wasting time here?" I threw a smirk at Jungkook from the distance as I agreed to that guy.

"Babygirl doesn't like to waste time.. I like it. I never got horny this early morning. You are really something.." he pulled me to a club which wasn't that lively.

We walked in a shabby club with the least people, since it's morning. I wasn't wearing a suitable dress for the environment. So the guy went to a room and brought me a dress golden glittery dress. Just like one of the show girls. Too much revealing.