Episode 3 (Charisma)

"You already know all of my secrets , so there's no point of hiding this one from you, ... Actually I have a crush on Taehyung ." He seemed serious but as he mentioned taehyung , a beautiful smile popped up in his face.

I remained in shock for some time. Thinking weird stuff.

"Since when?" I finally asked .

"Highschool." He replied.

"So you don't want me to tell Taehyung about our so-called marriage?"

"Bingo!" He smiled.

I was kind of worried. As far as I know, Taehyung is not a gay. He liked me. Then if Jungkook ever expresses his feelings to taehyung , he will be rejected for sure.

On the other hand , taehyung knows that I am married now, so he is more like broken. I feel sad .. I feel sad for both. I was the only unnecessary character between them.

--night--

"I'll take the bed. I am sleepy ." He jumped on it.

"Huh? I am the one who is suffering most and you don't give a damn about me?" I yelled , not very loud.

"How are you suffering here?" He asked smirkingly.

"Can't you tell? -- I am stuck with you for 6 months, and I am not being able to do anything according to my desires, ..."

"Umm, Don't you think I am in the same pain as you are? .." He was getting on my nerves.

"Its all your fault! When did I say I wanted to marry you? You used me." I was super annoyed.

"I'll pay you for that. "

"Its not about money, .... I won't tolerate your 'whatever' kind of behaviour towards me. "

"So what do you want?"

"What I mean is --- you can sleep on the couch, because I'll take the bed. "

With reflex action, I sat on the bed and snatched the blanket from him , then felt asleep *pretending*

"I never sleep on couch. " he looked at me *innocent eyes*

"Sleep on the floor then." I replied not turning back.

"Huh? You can sleep on the floor , I am sleeping here. " he turned on his ego and laid beside me on bed.

I remained pretending to be asleep, and could feel his breath beside me. His nervous breath was kind of making me shiver. I was chanting in my mind: 'Don't think of anything ridiculous' ..

The one thing that I noticed was-- Jungkook moves a lot when he sleeps. I never counted how many time I pushed him off me ,in the middle of night.

The morning sun woke me up, and I was startled to see Jungkook's Adam's apple as the very first thing after I opened my eyes . Practically , he was hugging me tightly , as if I were a soft pillow. And his pink lips were almost touching my bare forehead. The warmth in him, I could feel it all.

Then he was mumbling something, "Stay"

And held me more tightly, at this point I was the one who never wanted to fall in love with him again, so I shot a soft punch at his chest.

"What the hell are doing Jeon jungkook?!" I panicked as I was unable to escape his grip.

He slightly opened his eyes and jumped up. He was as shocked as I was, .. Silently took a glance at me .

"I-I was out of my mind.. I am sorry, .. I -I am really sorry . " he was embarrassed.

Right then, I saw a cute pinkish blush on his angelic face. My heart was soft enough to fall for that.

I ran to the washroom and punched my heart.

~No , I can't make this mistake again. Pull yourselves together Kim hye JungYou can't fall for that gay, ... But it hurts seeing him everyday like this, he is so close to me but it seems like we two belong to two different universe.. ~

"Hey! I m sorry. I won't do it again, I promise! .. I will sleep on the floor , is that OK? Hey?  You OK?" He was worried.

"Hmm." I came out with a straight face.

"What's with your face? Are you really mad at me? I apologized already. And its quite rare to hear me apologising , so mark yourself lucky. " he was back at his arrogant attitude.

"I am hungry" my stomach roared.

"Oh, .*smiles* . let's have our breakfast then." He called for room-service .

The room service was unavailable , so we had to go down. I was really hungry so I ate like a pig and Jungkook watched me eat the whole plate with a shook face.

"You look happy when you eat." He complimented.

"Of course, eating is my favourite job. " I replied.

I remembered that moment when mumbled 'Stay' . so I was curious, "Did you dream something?" I asked

"Um, I don't remember. Why?"

"Because you mumbled 'Stay' in your sleep, holding me tight."

"I am so much embarrassed about what I have done , don't worry. I will sleep on the floor from tonight. "

"What's wrong with the couch?"

"Its just too small for me."

A moment of silence. My heart again leaped when he pulled the cloth over my shoulder which was showing a part of my bare skin.

He looked at the other side and pulled the cloth over my shoulder . I was startled at his action. He was blushing a bit . But he meant to protect me. I felt safe .

"Um, don't take me wrong , ... Much of your skin was revealed and the man on the left table was watching you. , So.. " he was still not looking at my eyes.

"Um, thanks" I pulled my cloth and tried to look decent.

"We should go and buy some clothes, you need clothes." He was being protective.

"Hmm, " I smiled at his worries.

~He is blushing. A pure stupid. He doesn't even know that - one part of him started liking me. Gay? Gay my foot! ... I will make you fall for me, Jeon jungkook. ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/n)- If any one of my readers have any type of objections about my story , can personal message me , I will try to take your advice and complaints.

Thank you for the read... Saranghae! 😘😘😘.. Keep supporting me.! 😘