Episode 24(Tired of this)

I gulped and wetted my lips, looking at him with doe eyes, asking mercy in vain.

"Ok, first of all.. Apologise to my pillow, mirror, computer, bed, and couch..!" He crosses his arms and stood just 1 meter away.

"Well.. sure.. Sorry."

"Individually.." He ordered.

"Yeah ok. I'm sorry Mr.Pillow." I started.

"Wait . Not like that, you better say it like -'You are Jungkook's loving pillow, so I love you' .."he teased the shit out of me.

Urghh.

"You are Jungkook's loving pillow, so I love you."

He nodded and smirked under his breath .

"You are Jungkook's loving couch, so I love you." I continued awkwardly

"You are Jungkook's loving mirror, so I love you."

You are Jungkook's loving computer, so I love you."

"You are Jungkook's loving bed, so I love you."

"You are Jungkook's loving Jungkook, so I love you."

I finished with that and promptly realising about what I said, I stared at him with broad eyes shocked. And so did he..

"Huh?" His voice came with a soft breath.

"I-I m-mean, it was a slip of tongue. . Forget it." I think blushed a bit.

He stared at me with the same gaze as before. I was just praying in mind that someone erase the embarrassment.

He denied to blink and continued a strong eye contact that I tend to avoid.

"About your punishment," he spoke.

Sigh. He is back. Wait, my punishment? No way! T_T

"You stick to me everywhere."he orders

Do I have an option?
"Ok."

"Breakup with Namjoon and never see him again."

That hurts. It'll be hard. I don't have an opinion.
"Ok." I looked down.

"Don't look at any other men."

Do I look like a slut to you?
"Ok."

"And don't go anywhere without me."

"Ok."

"Lastly, you can't lie to me."

"Ok."
Variable this one.

"Good girl." He ruffled up my hair again and shot the prettiest smile I ever saw. What? That's it? That's my punishment?

"Oh right. You have to work with the software update group and help Taehyung. I realised he is having trouble recently with the new level."

"Jungkook, are you nuts? I'm left with all the schedules for tomorrow and I have to set all the meetings and keep your stuffs to places before meetings and probably check some stats of the company. I got loads already." I complained.
"How can you only care about Taehyung? Where's your first priority now?" I ranted.

"Are you complaining about your punishment right now?" He raised an eyebrow.

I looked down and mumbled under my breath that yeah whatever .

So the smile was nothing but my illusion. He was never an angel.

- - -

"HyeJungie~ welcome." Taehyung came running at me with his arms spread out.

Hug? No sorry. Jungkook will eat me alive if he sees us.

I stepped aside the hug and wrinkled up my forehead at him gesturing Don't act like we are dating. My husband will kill me.

"Ya~ I just wanted a friendly hug. Too much to ask for? Ah, you hurt me a lot, you know?" He pouted ,doe eyes.

"You see me working right? I know I hurt you a lot and I hate to do it. I can't deal with you this whole month, you have to understand that I have unending works now." I exaggerated out my stress.

"Yeah you are literally working at the speed of light today, so what happened that Jungkook told you to join updates?"

You are the fccking reason so please shut up before I burst out. I gave a death glare.

"Umm.. it's ok, you don't want to talk. I won't talk. I just wanted to help you cheer up cause you look like you'll kill someone." He got scared.

"I might, if you don't stop with your bullshit."

"Seems like you are really hungry. Let's grab something?"

"Not now, I am left with 85% of work. First tell me how do I finish this level? This character makes no sense, what are you ppl even doing?"

After a long discussion, I was able to come up with a solution that made sense and would probably be preferred by people.

"Wah HyeJung, Did God sent you to me? I was having so trouble with this thing, and you just solved it in pretty short time. God did actually sent you for me, didn't he?" Taehyung being Taehyung.

JuNgKoOk AiN't aNy GoD..

"Now can you do the next program for me?" I asked.

"Sure but what do I get in return?" He pouted

"Your salary."

"Pfft. Not that , what do I get from you?"

"Umm.. idk what do you.."

"A hug" his eyes glittered up.

"You are never changing , are you?" I ruffled his hair as he blushed.

He did the work right away and then earned a warm hug. His was quite an energiser that washed my tiredness away.

"Do one thing for me, ok?" He gave a mischievous smile.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"When you go home, tell your husband that you got a tight hug from me today." He bit his lower lip.

"Then probably he won't let me come to work anymore." I muttered.

"Oh shoot, then don't.." he hugged me even tighter now that I was struggling to breathe.

"What the hell? Why are you hugging me again Taehyung? I CA-AN'T BREATHE.."

He let me go and ruffled up my hair. "I just took back my hug from you."

By hugging me again? Yeah that's more like Taehyung.

I took my things and ran over to the meeting room to set all the things . My stomach was growling loud but I had to keep working. Hu, my body got so tired and sadly I can't even sit for a minute, there's so much work.

"HyeJung Sunbae, could you please check if it's alright for the meeting?" One of the employee asked.

"Yeah sure. Show it."

The whole day I was working like a running dog. I pity myself so much. And obviously, after this busy day I wouldn't want to bump into Namjoon. Please.

*text*
Wanna grab a coffee after work? Got something to tell you.
- Namjoon.

I don't have words for him. I cannot just tell him to not see me anymore that's so harsh. Let's what I can do. I mingled my mind for a bit.

I need someone for the help. I need a proper place to talk to him.

"Jeon HyeJung!" The voice belonged to none but him. I gulped and turned back to face him.

Did he perhaps see me with Taehyung?

————————————————