Episode 18 (Hate)

My hate for Jungkook grew to the highest peak.

I was unable to move by just the strength of his left hand. He went down unbuttoning my shirt with a fast pace.

People shout at this situation. But even if I did. There won't be any difference . Waste of energy?

Believing this, I wasted my energy in struggling rather than shouting for help.

"Little kitten, you are making me angry." He stopped and threw a threat glare.

I didn't stop. Because I don't want anything to happen to me. I never give up.

He got angry and ripped off the shirt in a go.

I only had my undergarment covering my upper part. I was shocked with the abuse.

"See? You be obedient and you won't see me go wild." He whispered with a smirk.

Craaasshh!

The door fell down.

And then I saw Jungkook standing with a broken chair in his hand.

I never actually cry but I could feel a tear slide down by the corner of my eye.

"You bloody******, you want your death so bad.." Jungkook jumped on him and kept punching his face until he started bleeding.

"Stop stop.. what are you doing? Do you think your company will get the deal after this?" said the bleeding man in pain.

"I'm never trading her for any sort of deal, I'd rather take the loss than work with a disgusting person like you." Jungkook was calm and back into himself.

I was busy managing my ripped shirt to cover myself when Jungkook covered me with his blazer and held my hands to lead me out of that conference room.

"What is wrong with you?" He mumbles while we walked inside the car.

"Why didn't you call me? Or shout for help? What were you thinking? Why were you sitting still?" He questioned.

I was in a shock . Unable to answer. Maybe.

"Why are you not answering? Were you enjoying it or what?" He looked with a disbelief.

"NO! What are you even asking? Can't you see my condition? My hands are still shaking."

I was scared.

"I'm sorry. You weren't answering so I thought.."

I punched on his chest, with my weak strength. "I thought you planned it."

"Huh? Are you insane?"

"I thought that you set this thing just to get the deal. So, I didn't call you or shout for help."

"So, you really gave away yourself? You stayed still while he.."

"No! Are you crazy? You don't even know how much I tried to escape his grip." I showed him my wrist which had the mark already.

"Why would you ever think that I'd do that to you?"

"Because you were never good to me. All you want is money, and Taehyung. I was never a part of your concern. Isn't it normal for me to think that?"

He stayed silent. Felt guilty.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I agree. But I would never put you in this type of danger intentionally. Though I don't care for you, still you are my responsibility. So, please don't ever think that I can sell you to some random men." He ruffled up my hair.

Thank you?

"I can't believe you. No, I don't believe you." I hated this truth.

"You're too honest. I know that I'm responsible for this disbelief. And I apologise for that. For the compensation, I'll give the most priority in you, I guess . If that makes you feel protective.." he closed the zipper of the blazer that he made me wear.

I didn't debate to that. He keeps his words, I knew.

No matter how strong from the inside I was, I was still shaking after being a victim of such an abuse.

Jungkook noticed me being in terror and nervous. He swiftly held my shaking hands to give me warmth.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure no one gossips about this. Relax. I promised to keep you safe. No matter what , I will." He gave me the warmth I needed.

Thank you. I said in vain.

-

A week passed .

*text*
Remember? I promised to treat you? How about a lunch?
-Tae

"Put down that phone and pay attention, we must get this project right. Fix the meeting with the team before lunch. And call Mr.Han to lunch ." Jungkook and I were too busy after losing that deal.

"Yes boss."

Sorry, My husband won't let me go out with any other men. Over protective, you know.
- I replied Tae.

I fixed the meeting and called the team for it. Working is exhausting. I wanted to go on the lunch with Taehyung ,so bad.

*text*
It's alright, call your husband to our lunch as well, tell him that I wanted to meet him for a long time.
Don't worry I won't scare him away. Kkk.
- Taehyung.

—————————————————-

Ramadan Mubarak!!