Episode 20(Men)

Pfft. Does that even matter? What matters is the pure entertainment I'm getting.

"Jung-ah, never mind Jungkook, he is being a jerk as always." Tae asked for my attention.

Jerk as always ... I agree.

"So tell me about it. How far is the relationship?" Taehyung inserted his full attention in me and pulled his face much closer for better vision of my hesitant face.

"Which, What relationship?"

"You and your his husband, how far have you guys been?"

What exactly you want to know Tae?

How far is it with Jungkook? Umm. Let's see .
I piggybacked him once. He ruffled my hair once. Oh right, I also landed on top of him once. What else? .. right . we . even. Kissed .
Oh shit . Yeah we even kissed.

"They slept together." Jungkook answered my question, and crossed his arms as he had won the quiz show.

"You guys even slept. Together.. ?" Taehyung's expression got dumped and a soulless blue ivory coated man sat there like mannequin now. The quiz show ends.

We slept together? Right! We do sleep together. So what's the big deal?

No no no. Wait. This is wrong. We did sleep together but nothing happened or will ever happen.

"Jung?"

"Umm. Oh. Yeah. But I swear it's not how you think it is." I don't know anymore.

Go and date My husband. Just go.

But Jungoo , I'll teach you a lesson, just wait. We sleep together, huh?

Silence and serious ambience prevailing as we eat our lunch. The food was not interesting anymore.

There's a tension in Taehyung's every action and a jolly vibe in Jungkook. I was the only medium which had neither of them. Suddenly felt sorry for the beef on the table.

"Taehyung, isn't it normal for a couple to go for bed? Chill out, you can always have a better half than her." Jungkook's way of consoling.

Yeah right. Now promote yourself, hub?

"Dude. I can hear you , you know? I'm sitting right here." I eyed him a threat.

"Whatever. Tae, just get over her already. She's taken." Jungkook patted on his shoulder but while smirking at me.

As if I care. Taehyung was not designed for me anyways.

"Taehyung.." I was about to say something.

"It's ok. I'll get over you, Hyejung. Don't worry. Just remember this, you are always welcome in my life if your shitty husband is misbehaving with you. You always have me."

Aww.

I cannot believe I'm hurting this pure soul for that shitty so-called husband . I'm so sorry Tae. I really am.

- - -

That depressing beef had already been digested by now. And I joined the work with a deep sigh. The table was a mess again, unimportant and wanted files mixed up together.

"Excuse me?" There was a knock at the door of the room.

"Yes? Come in." I responded.

He was in a daffodil printed extremely refreshing shirt inned in a casual comfortable office pants. No tie around his neck but two of its buttons open.
The fresh and moistured skin glowing beautiful like maple syrup on top of the pancakes .His hair pretty normally a little raised up high to increase his height which is already praiseworthy.

"When will sir be back?" He asked with the brightest smile to refresh my stress.

"I don't know. Maybe around the next hour. You can leave your file, I'll recommend it to him." I spoke a bit with accent . Prettily.

"Oh that will be very much helpful. Thank you so much."

"Anytime." I mumbled with a blush.

There again another man rushed in to call him.
"Hoseok. You are here, I've been looking for you all over. Mind coming downstairs? People need you."
It was the Kim Namjoon who spoke.

"Ok. I'll be right there." Hoseok the person full of photon responded.

"Oh hey, HyeJung! Let's talk more next time. I'll be a bit busy. And don't forget me just because you are stressed. I'm a very good stress reliever ," Namjoon winked a little bye for the time.

Winked.

"You know her? Anything special between you guys?" Asked Hoseok.

"Not yet but who knows ." Replied Namjoon as he pulled Hoseok out.

They left the room in a hurry as I froze . I couldn't believe that there's so many good looking men around me that I'm questioning myself about my character. Control Hye-Jung. Control your hormones.

"HyeJung get ready!" Jungkook came in bursting through the door.

"What happened?"

"We have a dinner to attend. In Uncle Jeon's house. Super formal ." He grabbed his coat and ran inside washroom.

*text*

Would you prefer lunch or dinner, as a date?
- Namjoon.

That was so smooth of him, I never expected such a smooth proposal. But I'm sorry for now.

But wait no. I can do dates without Jungkook knowing.

Let me just lock him up with Taehyung, and he'll forget me.

Simple.

*Replied*

Lunch?

——————————————————
I've been updating quite much lately?

Yes, I'll be updating more often .
So keep in touch? I guess.
💜