Episode 31(Care)

"Aside this, I think your friend Neon drugged you." He doubted as he knocked on the bathroom door.

I looked at the mirror and sighed. Then checked out my collarbone again,. And puked out my headache.

I jolted open the door to see a startled kook. He was trying to read my expressions as I tried to figure out his thoughts.

Boy, Are you still interested in guys?

"Jungkook, What's this?" I pulled my shirt down to let him see my collarbone.

Jungkook's jaw dropped as he caught his mouth. I could read him saying Fcck! in his mind.

"Answer me. What's this supposed to mean?" I stepped closer.

"I-I didn't mean, I-I didn't do it on purpose, ... I w-was really out of my mind for a moment and this happened. Believe me, I didn't mean to do any of this." He explained vaguely.

I wanted to hear him saying that he was wrong all this time about his preference. I wanted him to bury me in his chest and tell me that he was wrong all this time and he realised it last night.

I don't want to believe this. You are hurting me. I wanted to hear something else. I hate you.

I couldn't help but cry, those words attacked directly to my heart. I loved him way too much. Now it hurts me to hear that accidentally gave me a hickey.

"Woah woah woah, don't cry, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you'll feel this bad. I'm so so sorry,.. please don't cry. I'm the bossy jerk, arrogant moron, and a bad guy, I admit. I'm so sorry, I made you cry.. I feel like shit, I'm seriously sorry." He threw a storm of apology.

This fccking jerk, I cried more loudly cause this is still not what I expected to hear.

"Omg, I'm really truly sorry," he hugged and placed my teary chin on his shoulder, then tapped on my back to calm my awkward self.

"You know what? Let's just chill in the house today. Ditching office. Just us,having fun.. how does it sound?" He pulled out the hug and grabbed my shoulders.

I was already in my morning face and that too crying. I knew I looked gross. And then I looked at his eyes, they didn't show any sort of signs to my gross look, instead they glittered up to reflect a beautiful me inside it.

"Umm, no shit. I'm doing it again, ain't I? Sorry. Ok, so you tell me what do you want to do? You want to go out to any amusement park or ..." he smiled as he wiped the tears from my cheeks.

I looked at him with my dreamy eyes. And adored the way he cared, . You can never be mine, can you? I just got too greedy, didn't I?

"Let's just watch the movie we couldn't watch last night." I softly said.

"Sure. Anything you'd like to eat? Or drink?" He rubbed my hands with his warm ones. He looked so tensed as he never wanted me to cry or be sad.

"Pizzas and fries.. and cola." I said as I fake smiled.

That fake smile bright up his whole face, "anything else? Like deserts and other snacks? Spicy rice cakes?" He glowed up.

"Yes, spicy rice cakes! Also Jjapchae with grilled meat.." I got excited for a moment after hearing about spicy rice cakes. He sure knew how to cheer up my mood.

"I'll bring them..you get freshen up." He ruffled up my hair saying Aigoo by his breath.

-

Omg this jjapchae tastes so good. I ate with delight and enjoyed every bit of the plate. Then my eyes suddenly stared at the guy in front, he watched me slurp the noodles with satisfied eyes.

"It's awkward don't look at me while I'm eating, you are distracting." I somehow said that with my mouth full.

"Um, don't mind me, You are like an ASMR.. I feel satisfied seeing your mukbang.." he smiled and laughed at the same time.

I don't know if I should be happy or angry about that cause practically means I eat a lot. Then finally decided to concentrate on food.

I was done with my breakfast,now. He grabbed the bags and gestured me to leave the plates.

"Go up, and turn on the movie. I'll bring these." He suggested.

I took the bottle of cola to help and went to clean the room first. It took about five minutes, then I closed the curtains to make the environment dark for the movie. And waited.

"What's taking him so long?" I asked myself and walked downstairs to check.

It dead silence here, no sign of kook. I walked inside the kitchen. The plate were ready. There were some chopped potatoes on the board and an abandoned knife . My eyes nervously wavered when I saw some spilled blood on the floor.
Oh no . I whispered and ran towards the other rooms, . Finally found him in the laundry room.

I peaked inside, and he was sitting on the counter with a first aid box on his lap, was trying to sterilise his wound. He was like 'ah, ouch.'

"That's not how you do it, idiot. Hand it over." I stood in front and pulled the box to place it on the counter, then pulled out two bandages and an ointment.

"What were you trying to do with potatoes? You should've been more careful. Aish." I blowed on the wound as I carefully cleansed it with antiseptic.

"Ouch." I became extra careful.

He laughed at me. I looked with confusion at him, he laughed again.
"You are more of an idiot. I'm hurting and you are being 'ouch'.." he ruffled up my hair with his other hand.

"Are you still a child? Aigoo, you still blow in wounds .. blowing doesn't help." He smiled as he brought his close to mine.

"Yeah whatever. why were you cutting potatoes suddenly?." I put the ointment, and cover it up with the bandage.

"They said they didn't have fries.. so I thought I could make you some."

"I wouldn't die for not eating fries. Why would you.."

He brushed my hair to the back and gestured me to stop.
He searched down my eyes, I had to keep it open . There was a short staring contest. Then he blew on my eye that caused me to lose. And he smirked a victory.

Then his expressions became moist.
"You... last night, ..you said that y-you loved me." He searched inside my eyes again.

"I used to .. that was just some stupid fantasy. Never mind, I am done with those fantasies a long time ago. Don't worry." I faked a smile and tilted my head from right to left.

I stopped for a moment, then, "there's just a month left. Forget about last night, it was all a delusion. Let's tolerate eachother for some more days, and we will be over."

Just one more month.

———————————————