Episode 25(WWH)

"Jeon HyeJung, my coffee is cold." He put the coffee on table with an irritated look, as if I had brought the coffee from fridge.

Literally been working for the last 5hours restlessly, my legs are about to fall apart.

"I'll go and bring another one." I clenched my teeth with obedience.

Heartless moron.

With the pressure of work, I totally forgot about lunch and it was already time to leave. I had a zero energy to go and buy myself something to eat. Moreover I had to drive home.

The tasks were quite done for the day. So I drove the car out from the parking spot .

Jungkook made his way to the passenger's seat and sat with a thump.

"Gosh, I'm so freaking tired today." He spoke .

I wished I could bang my head into a wall now,. He got tired of just the discussions and meetings. And I was the one who was arranging all the stuf before they could start. I pity myself.

Without a warning my stomach growled. Then I remembered that I was really hungry but didn't get time to grab something for myself.

With the sound of my stomach growl, I heard him snore like a pig. Wow, I'm the one who needs a nap right now and look at the one who's snoring.

"Get up, we're home." I told Jungkook when we reached home. I was already yawning but I had to eat first.

I parked the car at the car's shed. And walked inside to smell something good. I surely didn't leave anything edible in the house. What's the smell?

"Jungkook?" I slowly and nervously walked towards the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm here." He replied.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously hearing a sizzle.

"I was craving for some garlic pasta. And I make the best pasta, so ." He bit his lower lips.

A moment ago you were sleepy as hell and now this. He can't be normal for once, can he?

The delicious aroma covered the dining area and I peaked in to see if I could ask him to give me a portion from it. Somehow Jungkook caught me sneaking into kitchen.

"What? You want to help?" He asked driving the pasta in the pan. Unbothered.

"I was jus...."

"Then just go and sit at the dining table, you are bothering me." He ordered.

Such a mean. Wait. Sit at the dining table? Does this mean that you are giving me a share? Wow Thanks.

"Here." He brought me a plate full of cream cheese garlic pasta.

I could jump up on the table and touch the ceiling with happiness. The plate looked too full to make me full. He just stood there reading my expressions and then brought himself a plate.

He then started digging in his plate, allowing me to recover from the excitement.

"Jungkook, .. You are so sweet! Thank you." My glittering eyes thanked him.

He replied with a shy smile and then watched my live mukbang. I'm so comfortable about him watching me eat. He weirdly finds it satisfying to watch me eat probably.

-

"HyeJung?" He called me when we were already lying down trying to sleep.

"Hmm?"

"You didn't break up with Namjoon yet.."

"I didn't even get time to breathe." I complained.

"Get rid of him, And you'll be done with the punishment." he threw a deal.

"I ... need a little time. It's about breaking someone's heart, let me do it harmlessly at least." I explained.

"You are an idiot. I swear you won't regret that break up. Just do it." His voice was persuasive enough and damn serious about the matter.
But how does that make me an idiot?

-

-

6pm, in front of Handeong stadium.
I'll be waiting.
-Namjoon.

It's time. I'll refuse him politely tonight.  probably cry, because I never even tried to break one's heart. It will be hard for me as well.

I dressed up, plain look. And confirmed a last date with Namjoon, to Jungkook.

"Did you wait for too long?" Namjoon came running.

"No, I just arrived." I shot him a fade smile.

"Let's go inside? It's about to start soon." He gave me a ticket . A concert ticket. Kim SeokJin WWH concert.

Wow, Isn't he that ravishing guy who stole lots of people's heart with his voice and looks? I never thought Namjoon would be interested in music this much to take me on a concert date.

He took my hand and we were inside . Massive people and we were sort of at the front part, so close to the stage.

"You come to concerts often?" I asked out of curiosity because usually guys don't like to go to concerts.

"No. It's my first time actually. I thought you must like going to concerts as all other girls do ."

"Not really but I like it here."

*ting*
New message.

Just be bold and be back before 10. Don't get flattered by him, just end it.
-Boss

Yeah right I was here to pack up things with him. I'd better ..

"Kim Seokjin Kim Seokjin Kim Seokjin.." the fans around us chanted together.

And a guy appeared on the stage, the environment was filled with chaos but I felt great.

The surrounding turned magically fun, all I could think was I love it here. It's like I went back in my teen. This Kim Seokjin, his voice, his smile, his looks .. I was mesmerised.

Then dreamingly listening to this angelic voice at one point I noticed that he noticed me for a long time. He's eyes were glued to mine at some times.

I felt awfully good until, he started to approach towards me. 

He maintained a strong eye contact and then walked down the stage ignoring the fan's chaos and steadily approaching towards me..

W-why is he coming at me? I stood frozen

———————————————