He was my Highschool crush

Teenage be the age to get crushed every now and then. ~

It was that one word , for which I fell for him... "Is it yours?"

Jeon Jungkook , the attractive fellow from my class caught my attention . He would never look at me , but that day when I bumped into him on the hallway, he helped me pick my things .

Asking me, "Is it yours?" with his angelic voice that echoed in my mind .

I had this unconditional and irrevocable crush on him even though he never said back hi, though he was never aware of my existence. I used to follow him, stalk him, look at him 24/7 , but he never looked back.

Autumn,
My dad was on good terms with jungkook's dad, regarding business. So, after my high school and high studies reached conclusion , they decided to get us married.

"My lovely daughter has grown up well.. Its a great feeling to a father. So, its my duty to marry her off to the best son-in-law." My dad cared for me much.

"No matter how old she gets , she will be that little hyejung who gets scared to sleep alone , for us forever.." Mom got emotional.

- "Mr.Jeon's son will be perfect for our hyejung . He is such modest child." Dad went on...

--(two weeks later)

I was in my wedding dress. Mom came towards me and perfectly placed the veil on my hair. And my dad walked with me on the isle.

While walking on the isle holding my father's hand felt like the time  he held my hand when I was learning to walk for the first time. I could feel him placing stone to his heart while walking with me.

I saw Jungkook not even looking at me as always. But my eyes were on him like glue. He looked perfect. It was my dream that came true. I've always imagined this many times.. It was the best moment.

"I do "

"I do"

Then my first kiss and we were married. Jungkook looked at me as if he wanted to say something but couldn't. I didn't pay much attention to it, I was really happy , really happy.

The car took us in front of a beautiful duplex.

"This." Mr.Jeon (father-in-law) threw keys to Jungkook.

"Your new house , ... We will come to visit tomorrow morning. Have fun kids!" My mother-in- law wished bye and left us .

Jungkook opened the door and we entered. I took my luggage inside alone, that man named jungkook never looked back -how am I supposed to carry a luggage inside wearing a freaking heavy wedding dress..

The rooms downstairs were locked and there was that one empty and unlocked room one the first floor that we have to share.

~sharing same room? Aahhh! Its giving me goosebumps ~

"Um, the washroom?" I asked as I really needed to wash myself.

"I'll use it first." He went to the washroom.

This rude fellow. I got changed into my regular dress, and I was done unpacking my luggage .

After a while, I turned back to see a half-naked man who had only a towel covering his lower part . Immediately turned back and cover my eyes.

"Stop acting innocent, as if you have never seen anyone like this." He teased.

"I really haven't ,..... Y-you, wear something first.." I stammered.

"Tch, don't look back , I will wear something." He took his clothe from the closet.

I wanted to turn back and see him change. Tsk, but I am not that shameless.

"Hmm, done. You can use the washroom now. " He smiled for the first time.

I washed myself and wore my pajamas  then came out. He took a glance from me and sat with a look : 'I got loads to tell you.'

"I have something to confess." He gulped.

"I know that you are not at all happy about out marriage and......" I was cut off.

"No not that,  actually I am gay..." He spitted the words like missile.

I was reaction less , my mind spaced out . I was blank. The words 'Actually I am gay'  echoed for several minutes .

My feelings for this person disappeared completely. Every memory of the highschool me stalking  this person, meeting him in dreams, thinking about him, everything faded away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/n)-- Hey there precious readers, thank you for reading and giving your virtual support . Short chapter? I am sorry, I will try to lengthen the chapter . Let me know about how you fee about the story----in the comments..
Again thanks for the read..😘😘😘😘