Episode 4 (Let's be friends for now?)

We had pancakes for breakfast. He was still embarrassed .
So I broke the silence.

"Its OK, you don't have to punish yourself mentally for what you've done. It was a mistake and humans make mistakes , so, its OK. " I broke the silence.

"Who said I was punishing myself? I love myself more than anything . and I was just embarrassed at myself, that's all." He was at his arrogance again.

"Never mind" .. I looked out the window.

The soft sea breeze blowing the curtains swiftly as I went near. It was a refreshing sight outside the balcony . I was enjoying the soft breeze for the moment.

"You can come with me if you want to buy your clothes, I am going to the local market somewhere near." He was applying sunblock.

"Of course I need clothes. This thing already stinks. " I pointed at his cloths I was wearing.

He glared at me and gestured to follow him. We walked to the market and I barely had energy to stand, .. I was bored moreover.

"Want some ice cream?" He looked at the tired me.

"You don't need to ask that. Buy two for me" I made the 'V' shape with fingers , ordering him.

And we return soon , I bought my necessities, so I was happy. But bored.

~Its awkward hanging out with him like this. I can't even enjoy . ~

"Let's be friends for now?" I broke the silence.

"What?" He was confused.

"I said, let's be friends. I am just bored. Why don't we enjoy, keeping this weird awkwardness aside?" I suggested.

"That's true , I was also getting bored. Hmm, friends." He agreed.

I smiled back.

"Beach?" I asked him to join.

He nodded "ok"..

We played in the water for a long time , and maybe its my first time having fun with him. His happy face is the best view . It wasn't long that we realised that we were holding each other's hand .

I let go of his hand first. He realized what I did and held my hand tighter .

"Aren't we friends?" He smiled holding my hand .

I was quite shocked at his action but faked him a smile . He was making me fall for him again, and I was afraid that I will be the one left with pain. I wasn't sure if I could help not falling for him again.

"Ouh! I am cold, let's go back? " He called.

"Hmm, me too. " I agreed.

I was bit uncomfortable with my cloth because I was all wet. And when I looked around Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Now, it got me super uncomfortable.

I was looking around for him. Suddenly, I felt a towel around my body.

"You are all wet, take this." He covered me.

~He knew that I was feeling uncomfortable? Or was it just a coincidence? ~
I am thankful.

We finished with our shower. And he was waiting for me outside.

"I am in mood for beach volleyball. Wanna join?" Its was the first thing he asked me when I came out.

"How about Basketball?" I suggested.

As, I used to stalk him before, I knew that he loved to play basketball. Yoongi sunbae and jungkook used to get along well in basketball. They were stars of our school's basketball team.

"Cool." He smiled , "But we just have to find a vacant indoor basketball court around here."

So, we searched for basketball indoor court for us to rent, and it wasn't long that we found ourselves a good one.

"I am already tired." I exhaled some air.

"It was 5 minutes of walk only. Why are you so lazy?" He pulled me in.

The court was vacant. He grabbed a ball and tossed it to me, saying ,
"Let's have a match?"

"What match? I can't even dribble the ball straight." I replied.

"I thought , you knew to play basketball. Weren't you a player of our school's girl's basketball group? " as he dribbled the ball.

"Um, I guess I was ,but I haven't played recently . its been years that I've touched ball. So, I can't ." I smiled at him.

"Its not like you are playing a national here. I'll teach you the rules, come here" he gesture with his hands.

He pulled me close , in a back-hug style and started to teach me dribble. I could feel his breath exhaled over my right shoulder.

"So this is how you aim at the basket." He pushed the ball and it was a perfect basket .

"See? Its that easy." He let me go,    "Now, try for yourself." He tossed the ball to me.

I dribbled from the other side and came with a good pace then, aimed at the basket .. But failed. I turned at him with a disappointed face.

"Did you really forget everything? It wasn't a perfect aim at all, come on focus. Try again!" He tossed the ball to me again, like my personal coach.

I aimed for another shot after dribbling the ball in my control. And this time, again failed. Then returned with an annoyed face.

"It was better than the last try though. Come here , you need to get trained a little. " Again got hold of back-hug style and held my hand plus ball , then helped me aim at the basket.

~Oh shittaki-mushroom! My face is burning. Why I control my damn body? It reacts in every move. Kim hye Jung , you have a devastating nervous system. Relax. Relax. Relax. ~

~He is a gay . He is a gay. He is a gay. ~ already chanting in brain.

"I can do it myself." I took the ball from him and marched back to shot an aim.

This time with real focus. Dribble . Dribble. Dribble. And aim . Perfect.
Success.

"Good job! Try it again, just the same way." He passed the ball.

Again, the same Dibble. Dribble. Dribble. And aim . Perfect success.

"OK , I am ready." I smiled .

"Let's have a match?" He suggested smirkingly.

"Bring it on!" I agreed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/n)- Precious readers,  first of all pardon my English and shitty grammar
              skills.  Thank you for reading! And also special thanks for tolerating
              my mistakes.. :')

Please support moonlightskyxx and her works also. Thanks again! 😘