Episode 32(Love is not over)

————————————————
Surprise! A double update. Just bcoz I love you guys .. 💜
————————————————

Love is painful and so are goodbyes.

In these six months, we did a lot, he became a big part of my life. A Big Scar.
We went to beautiful places together. We enjoyed in a water park, traveled all the way to busan beach and went around his hometown, went to our highschool in Busan and refreshed our memories.

"I saw Taehyung for the first time here on this basketball ground. And we became best friends. We went around after school too.." His eyes glowed up.

"Yeah, you guys used to go to that arcade every single day and the winner used to treat spicy rice cakes on that ahjumma's shop."

"Wait.. how do y-you.." he was suspicious.

"I mean.. most boys do." I cleared my throat.
Because I followed you around sometimes, like a lunatic.

-

Time's up.

I drove down to court and met our lawyer. And finally, it was all over. We got divorced. I took my belongings to my new flat, and it's been a week already.

Jungkook sent me all the money he owed me. And I became quite rich. Mom was heartbroken when she heard about our separation. She became a little cautious and picky about my life now, but started setting up blind dates for me almost everyday.

On the other hand, Jungkook kept texting that I could still work in office if there's any job crisis.

But I thought to myself, I have enough money to spend the whole year. And so, I'll taking a break, and try to know myself better.

We never got into a relationship but I was clearly getting a breakup vibe. So I often woke up with bursting headache due to drinking all night.

-

Jungkook's POV.

It's seems quite weird now that I'm all alone in this big house. I have no one to watch movies with or bicker with, no one to hold unto sleep.

"Shit I got loads of works." I ruffled up my hair as I concentrated on the programs.

"Can you make some coffee for me? Thanks.." my reflexes said at the empty bed.
She used to sit on bed and prepare my schedules. Now she isn't.

I help myself get the morning coffee and get dressed up for the day. All the programs confirmed.

"HyeJung-ah, help me with the tie." I again ended up saying out of habit. Then slapped my forehead, "who am I talking to.."

She just disappeared as if she weren't even born.
And it's making me sick.
Maybe I didn't want her to be my wife or girlfriend but I wanted to be near her.

I wanted her to be around. And safe. And happy.

Hmm, I'm sure she doesn't miss me, so I shouldn't miss her also.

"Jungkook, you look like a fool right now." I brushed my hair back and took my bag .

Ran downstairs and tried to open the car door. Ah shit. The keys.
That girl really got me so spoiled. It's been a week now, yet I forget to take the keys with me every morning.

Then I went upstairs again to grab the keys.

Without even knowing, my mind, my body, my heart always thought about that missing person. How did she become such a precious person to this selfish, self loving Jungkook..?