Episode 29(Viagra)

"Chins up, you gotta loose it anyway. So stop overreacting ." She slammed at the table for my attention which was already in depth of disgust.

"Neon-ah, this is ... it's.."

"If you still feel awkward, gladly drink one or two sips from his drink to turn yourself on."

"Wear short and revealing dress, that would lure him much. If possible shoot a video and send me... ㅋㅋㅋ.."

"Yaaaah! Stop making fun of me! It's gross." I drink the cola to calm myself.

"But I was serious about the dress though,. Follow my example and go for it. Let him take the lead.." she pushed a brown small bottle.

"This?"

"Yes, the key to get the person you love,." She breathed in like a therapist..

"O-ok" my lungs shivered as I gulped and took the bottle with me .

Revealing dress
Shots of Viagra
And he's all yours...

-literally how Neon brainwashed me.

She probably got Jimin like that.

"That would be too cruel .. and this makes no sense, .. me loosing my virginity to a gay, even knowing this.."I spoke to myself.

"No wait, I was on my way to make Jungkook straight... so it's ok for me to... what if he still sticks to being gay? My virginity won't come back .. gosh it's too risky." I explained to myself.

Girl you gonna die virgin? YOLO.. just go for it.

"Aah.. Park Neon! Get out of my brain...!"

After an hour of brainstorming I decided to play for all. If it's all or nothing. Let's go for all. It's a big gamble.

I marched my way back to office. It's almost time to drive home. Jungkook threw the car keys at me, the moment I got in.

"I'm so tired." He murmured as he walked down.

HyeJung, think again. He will be unstoppable after taking a shot. And for sure you can't stop him, he is way stronger.

Kim HyeJung, you shouldn't back off .

"Aish, What do you want me to do?!" I shouted at my brain.

"I just asked you to drive, why are you pissed at that? Never mind, I'll drive you today if you're more tired." He spoke back and he heard me shout.

"I wasn't talking you, ." I told him as I pulled the car door and sat in the driver's sit.

He took a confused look at the surrounding searching for another soul, then sat in the passenger seat as he failed to find one.

I drove cautiously as I thought once more over my gamble. All. I confirmed within me.

"Let's watch a movie tonight." I suggested with a smile, awkwardly looking at him .

"Sure. Which one?"

"Horror!" We both turned to eachother. Jinx

"Cool" he whispered under his breath.

I threw my bag on the couch and jumped inside the bathroom before him and took a nice shower. I must smell nice, so that he can remember my smell for a long time ~