Episode 9 (Rules)

"Aquarium?" I suggested.

"Boring, .. as its warm, lets go for Ice skating!" He suggested.

"Cool" I nodded.

Wait, I just remembered that I've never done ice skating before. I have a 0% idea about it. But I wanted to try as it sounded more fun. We reached to a good skating stadium for the day, and I followed his lead .

Its cool from the inside , like you've been kept inside a refrigerator. Theres ice made floor where people enjoying a slidewalk , and some looks like professionals at stunts on ice who came for practicing. The ice seems hard , I might break my backbone if I fall .

My adrenaline started its work, I was nervous. On my side Jungkook was busy tying his skate shoes not even caring that I don't have any idea. I concentrated at him and cleared my throat to finally allow him to remember that I also came.

The sound made no difference to his state, so I sat down following the way he tied his shoe.

"You done?" He asked after he finished his skate shoes.

"On going" I concentrated on me .

"You're doing it wrong, you should bring the bunny ears into the hole.." He pointed.

"Bunny ears?" I raised an eyebrow .

"You never went to kindergarten or something? Come here I'll teach." He sat on his toes and took my skate shoe.

I inserted my feet inside the shoe, and he began to recite like a kid.

"Bunny ears, Bunny ears playing by the tree,. Criss-crossed the tree, trying to catch me. Bunny ears, bunny ears jumped into the hole, popped out the other side, beautiful and bold.. " he finished tying mine

Bunny ears? You mean your ears?

Jungkook started to skate , just some perfect rhythmic balance in his legs. The color of the ice and his skin synchronized with each others well, the smooth flawless moves on the ice is just charming to make me forget that I shouldn't fall for him.

"Not coming?" He poked on my forehead while skating.

"I-I don't know how to .. But I'll try .." I started to copy his balanced moves.

I slide towards my body weight and my body didn't support me for long.
And Ddum! I fell .

I wasn't hurt that much as I thought I'd be . like not good enough to keep me sitting there, so I could help myself to get up as that Jerk was enjoying all by himself.

"Let me give you a hand." A kind favor came from my left side.

I look with disbelief, no, he wasn't someone I knew . But but but.... He was too ravishing to reject.

Let me describe his perfectly tall structure, his fashion cannot be similar to any korean fashion but he had the korean look in him.. Might be a unique korean look, you could say. That height was just praise worthy. His manly hard hand was reaching out to me , with the prettiest kind smile on his white face which had two impressive dimples on his both cheeks.