Episode 27(Nerves)

His Calvin Klein underwear which was kept to wash, are now available with multiple holes. Ok. It feels so good..

Mom is somehow right. I'd love to be hated if not loved by you.

I need his attention. I need to do more. Then my eyes stuck to the marvellous collection of perfumes on the dressing table.

"Jungkook's favourite is 'Maybe Baby' and VS Noir Tease." I took out both of them.
Then hid them in the kitchen, he'll never know.

-
It's almost morning, and I freed myself from Jungkook's claw. He was deep asleep. I helped myself with a pen and paper.

#Ways to annoy Jungkook:

1.Mess with his underwear. (Done)

2.Hide his favourite perfume. (Done)

3.Feed him carrots.

4.Drink all his Banana Milk.

"That's all for the day. I guess." I smirked.

I got myself up to cook something good for breakfast. Fried Egg and bacon, with brioche, For me.

Carrot juice, Carrot salad, Carrot soup, Carrot sandwich with extra carrots, For Jungoo.

"Ooh my hands hurt like hell, I must have slept weirdly. Ouh.." he came down with a free nag for the morning. Yes, your hand hurts cause you held my heavy head on it for the whole night .

His half open eyes looked at me, while he was itching his head and inhaling the scent of food.

"You are cooking breakfast? Shit."

"Don't even try to mock, I cook very well. And I cooked your favourite meal." I blew air out of pride.

"Yeah we'll see. What's for breakfast? Lamb skewers?"

"Here." I brought in the carrot buffet on the dine.

His eyes stuck on the table and his jaw drops dramatically. Anyone could read his expression which was like wtf is this? Do we only have carrots in the house?

"So bunny, here's your breakfast!" I pinched his bubble cheeks.

He looked at me with a confused fierce stare. His eyes read that he'd drag me out of the house .

"What sort of joke is this? I'm not an actual bunny. Why is there all carrots? This is so annoying!.." he rolled his eyes at me.

I made a face at him in reply.

He took his seat and looked inside the food to find something he'd eat. Then concentrated on the soup, and took a sip of it.

"Dude, ... what's this thing in my soup??"
He looked terrified by seeing baby carrots in his soup as he pulled out one.

I laughed loudly at his reaction. And it was impossible to stop my laugh. He got more angry and stood up .

"Who the hell puts carrots in a breakfast soup? Do I look like I have a bad eye sight to you?" He clenched his teeth and went upstairs not finishing his breakfast. Thumping on all the stairs showing that he is pissed.

I followed him up, and got dressed up for the day as he took shower.

After a few minutes there was a sound.
You can tell that he discovered his underwear with holes in bathroom.

"YAAAH! AHAAAAA! WAEEE? WHY ME? SUCH A HORRIBLE MORNING..!" I could hear him scream

Asssa, he might've took the hole included boxers. Why didn't I try it before? It's so satisfying.

Next bait, the perfume.

"Urgh! Where is it? Aish.. HyeJung, Have you seen my Maybe Baby?" He shouted from upstairs while I was taking the car keys.

"Nope, Sorry BABY.."

"Seriously..."

I drove him to office with his crappy mood, he puffed up his cheeks like a kid as we went inside the office. Life is interesting now.

"Take these  files to Kim Namjoon. And bring them back after he finishes programming these." He pointed at a big pile of files. I gulped.

Do I look like a Sumo wrestler to you? And why Namjoon? I'm sure you know that I wouldn't want to meet that guy for the time being. So cruel.

I stuffed my hands with the files and walked towards the elevator.
the elevator had to be full to prove my bad luck .Sigh. Then carefully took the stairs.

"That's seems like a hard work" pitied a new face leaning by the wall, crossing his arms.

I spared a stare at him, doe eyes.
You should at least help me if you pity me.

"We all suffer ~" he threw a sigh and left.

What? That's all? Aren't you going to help me out at least?

He placed his hands in his pocket and walked out of the stairs. My eye sort of caught a sight of his ID, his name read Min Yoongi. He was not that tall but really pale and ravishing. Most importantly, he is quite ambiguous and abstruse. And a Jerk.

"Ahh, my arms are going to fall of." I stretched after putting all the files on Namjoon's desk.

"Poor you." Namjoon pouted.

"No. Poor you, because you have to finish programming all these by yourself." I pouted in reply.

"Aihh, quit kidding already.." he laughed .

"Namjoon-sshi, I wish I were kidding, but I'm not .." I sighed at him. He checked out the pile.

"HyeJung-sshi, are you taking revenge on me?" His worried dimples appear.

Might be
"Karma." I smirked and left.

-
Next attack, Banana Milk.

————————————
Epilogue:

Jungkook POV.

'I can't let this slide, he hurt my first priority.' I thought as anger raged inside my veins.

I stocked up all the files for the whole week
, until I thought it would be enough as his punishment.

'How dare he dump HyeJung!  I've got her back..' I gave a half smirk in vain and called out for HyeJung.

"Take this files to Kim Namjoon, and bring them back after he finishes programming these."

———————————————