Episode 7 (Infinite distance)

A delay of flight made us return to the motel again. And it was already midnight about 2 ..

Jungkook returned hopelessly not finding any taxi to board. The environment outside airport seemed 180° opposite to that of the inside.  Finally, we started walking with our luggage towards the road we came from.

"It will take all night to reach there if we walk, " I was not willing to walk all night..

He pretended not to hear me ..

"I'd rather sleep here for tonight." I stopped copying his pace.

He again pretend not to hear.

"This is driving me crazy, .. First marry you , then tolerate your torture , then walk with you forever... Kindly put an end to this, I am exhausted already." I kind of said it loud.

"What do you want me to do? I can't undo what is already done." He turned back.

The street lamps lightened the walk that wouldn't end ever, not a sound to be heard from neighborhood , only cold breath of us..

"So, you plan to walk forever?" I was still insisting not to walk, probably cause I was lazy.

"Do you have a better option?" He turned back again with a poker face.

"Um, we could just stay inside the airport for this night.." I suggested, even though I wouldn't agree to my own suggestion.

Continued to walk getting disappointed by my weird advice. I cleared my throat and kept following his pace.  The never-ending street was peaceful for the first time. Soon, we saw a motel near and then that's all.

He booked a room for two for this night. I was the tired one. I couldn't control myself after seeing the bed, I jumped on it leaving my luggage for Jungkook.

"Ya, at least take your own luggage.." He ordered.

I ignored as I knew he'd never leave my luggage . There was just a bed, and nothing more. But in this time of need , even this small one-bedded room looked beautiful.

That's how the night spent. We shared the same bed as both were too tired to care about ourselves .

-morning-

"Ya, wake up, we have a flight to catch. Ya?" He was kicking on the bed side.

"5 more minutes?" I pleaded, just the way I used to when I was high schooler.
"So, you want to stay with me alone? Don't want to go back to Korea?" I could feel his smirk .

"I am up." I jumped up and fixed my hair.

He looked closely upon my face pulling his face towards me. I eventually backed off.

"Wipe your dried droll , dirty." He put on his poker face then.

Embarrass? No I wasn't, because its just normal for me now. Its a relief that I don't have to pretend pretty in front of him.

We were successful in reaching Korea this time. I could now breathe native air. Thankfully, its not that hot in here.

-

"Hyejung-ah~" from a distance apart, Amélie's voice was heard.

I searched for the direction it came from as Jungkook went to hire a cab for us. Then someone came and held my eyes . and was expecting me to guess.

I was a bit scared as those hands weren't Amélie's for sure. It was some guy's hands, big and rough.

"Its not funny. Jungkook stop joking around ." I guessed being still in confusion.

"Jungkook?" The person let my eyes go.

I turned back to see who it was and my eyes became broad as I saw him.

"Taehyung?!" I wasn't expecting him at all..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n)-  Hey guys, I am so in scarce of ideas. Please give me some ideas. I will try to use your ideas and give you credits for them..

Thank for the support!
Saranghae!! :-* 😘😘❤❤❤