Episode 8 (V symptoms)

"Taehyung?!" My eyes became broader seeing Taehyung sunbae smiling prettily at me, and also with a eye full of questions.

"Surprise?"

"What are you doing? You are not supposed to be here."

"Is Jungkook supposed to be here?" His facial expression changed.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because you just mentioned him when I caught your eyes."

"Th-that's because he wanted to receive me ." I lied.

~Oh shittaki mushroom, I have to inform Jungkook. Taehyung screwed everything. ~

I took my phone out . and secretly called Jungkook.

"Jungkook? As far as I know he never talked to any girls ." Taehyung crossed his arms.

The phone vibrated, and I was sure that Jungkook picked up the call. I sighed in relief.

"No, Kim TAEHYUNG, Jungkook changed a lot, he is a lot more different, and he has been my good friend, TAEHYUNG .." I repeated his name so that Jungkook can get my signal.

"Ok, ok.. So where is he now?"

This time my phone rang. ~Hello b*tches ringtone~

~Jungkook? .. What the hell, why is he calling? .. Such an idiot.. Now what?~

"H-hello? Jungkook! ~Where are you maaan? Weren't you supposed to receive me? Even Taehyung is here to receive me.."

"T-taehyung?! Oh shoot, ok arasseo, I will be there. " Jungkook got nervous.

I kept my phone inside my bag and looked back at Taehyung , he was not sure about his thoughts. Then finally took a luggage from me .

"You are acting weird. And by the way, where is your husband? I badly want to meet him." Taehyung and his curious mind bloomed.

"My husband? Oh, he had some works at his office and so, I called Jungkook for help." I confidently lied. ~I swear I am so good at lying.~

"What kind of husband is he? Irresponsible ! How can he leave his newly married wife in the airport alone with all these luggage?? And how are you so tolerant? " Taehyung reveals his anger about my husband.

"Calm down, its not his fault anyway. Its was just too urgent. " I replied.

"Urgent? Work is more important to him than you? If I were you, I would have divorced him right away. " he got serious.

~yeah right, divorce him right away, I wish I could.. Before that I have stay him for 6 months at least. This is so not fair. ~

"Hey! I am sorry for the wait. I was stuck in traffic jam, .. Kim Taehyung?! Hey man , how have you been? " Jungkook joined us in a normal way,.. I never knew he was this good at acting.