Episode 36(Friendship ends)

--------------
Surprise!! Another double update.. because you guys supported me a lot and gave me enough strength to face this stressful time.
I love you plushies.. 😭😭
--------------

It's still the same scent.
Instead of fried bacon or egg and toast's smell , I'd prefer this smell every morning. It's the only way I want to wake up in the morning. Curling myself into his bare chest, while he secures my head with his hand in sleep. And his lips unknowingly leaving pecks on my forehead.

I could feel his fingers trailed down my cheeks and then my hair. His palm reached my cheek and the rest of his fingers were behind my ear.

I was crushed by his hands the next second. He held me as if I were made of elastic.

"A-ah" I slightly groaned.

And noticed that he wasn't awake, he was burying my face in his bare chest while sleeping.

"Ya.. J-JEON.." I struggle from his hands.

He came to his senses by my call, and loosened the hold. Looking at my morning mess, he smiled adorably and rubbed the dried drool away from my face.

"Let's sleep for a bit longer? I haven't been able to sleep like this for more than a week now." He pouted.

"Your office.."

"Forget about office." His hand rubbed my back and then again pulled to that hug.

He seems changed. Is he the Jungkook I know?
Never even once had he skipped office in 6 months. All he was focused on was to make progress and money. How come he wants to sleep in? Is he drunk?

To be super honest to myself, I don't mind sleeping in like this. If I had my way, I'd stay like this forever. But I was hungry.

"Umm, Jungkook, let go of me?" I tapped on his arm.

"Shit, did I make you uncomfortable? Sorry,. Aish this habit .. argh.. where did my shirt go.." he got worked up.

"Not because of your half-nakedness.. I'm used to it. .." I retorted picking up his shirt and handing it to him.

My stomach growled.
"Because of this.." I pointed my belly.

He laughed and wore his shirt. I didn't waste my time looking at the guy getting dressed, I walked to the kitchen and fetched two eggs.

"Hye, stay back. I'll prepare breakfast." He pulled me from back.

"What's with this good behaviour?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't act like I was never good to you.."

"Never." I stuck my tongue out to tease him.

He gave a serious look and turned back to cook. I was bored and walked back to living room internally deciding that I'll end him back today.

He came back with the plates. And I was ready to discuss some serious shit with him.

"Jungkook, I told that it wasn't lovesickness, I never came to love you. You misunderstood. And anyways, you promised that I could date whomever I want, after our divorce...." I continued.

"So, here I am. You go back. I don't need any help now. I'll find my man and live happily.. don't act like my guardian, and continue to love your fame and money." I smiled.

"That shall be my last word towards you. I hope to never meet again." I finished.

His face was full of blankness, he was totally not ready for it. But I don't care about anything anymore. He has nothing to lose either. So he shouldn't get tangled with my life.