Episode 2 (Semi-transparent clothes)

When I realized being pranked by Ame' , I made up my mind to borrow some of Jungkook's cloths .

"What are doing in your bathrobe still now? Get ready, I planned for our lunch outside." Jungkook was about to leave.

"Wait....um, actually. I....I .... need to borrow some of your cloths.." I was super embarrassed to ask him a favor.

"my cloths?" He was obviously surprised.

"actually, I think my luggage got exchanged with someone else." I was impressed at my excuse.

"let me see." He stepped forward to take a good look at my luggage full of 'embarrassing' stuff.

"So, you were expecting something, weren't you?" His smirk made me blush .

"Its not... I didn't.. these are not mine . " I was embarrassed like hell.

He smiles seeing me blush and react to his statement. He sure finds fun teasing me. The smile reminded me of my crush, yes , the old Jungkook who used to smile often, but now its quite hard to even start a lively conversation with him.

"Ya! do you want me to stay in this robe forever? Give me some of your clothes , I am cold." I shouted .

He gave me a 'whatever' look and searched for something in his luggage. then, turned to me and threw a bunch of sliced jeans and semi-transparent white t-shirts.

My reaction be like 'you expect me to wear them?'

seeing my valuable reaction , he finally got back his voice, "I only have some beach-pants left over here. you want them instead?"

I gave another 'are you kidding me?' look.

"well, I wouldn't mind , because I got no interest in you. Do whatever you want. wear whatever you want." He left continuing his smirk.

~ He sure knows to tease someone , pretty well. But semi-transparent cloths are a bit too much embarrassing also. I have no other choice. and its ok to wear anything in front of him as it won't effect his emotion. I will have to buy my clothes asap .~

I wore those embarrassment and walked out. I swear it didn't look that eye-catching but if I wear this to the beach and get myself wet, it will be as same as not wearing anything except for underwear.

He was wearing the same t-shirt as me, since that's his cloth . We looked like a typical couple wearing couple t-shirts.

Our table was near the beach, so I watched people playing in the water and my feet were eagerly waiting to touch the salt water.

"why is your mood so off?" He eagerly watched me putting my cheeks pinned with me palm.

"Do you want me to be in a good mood in my so-called honeymoon with a gay husband?" I stared at him back.

"I am sorry." He lowered his angelic voice. His painful apology echoed in my head for few minutes. but I was still disappointed.

"I'll buy you some clothes , so that you can enjoy on the beach. Will that change your mood?" He read my mind.

An invisible smile popped up in my face. He knew me very well. The food was served, I ate up the salad and was struggling with the crab.

"Let me help." He took my plate and help.

He opened up the crab's shell in one go. Yes, he was strong enough. I was impressed at his strength , it was maybe one of the reason I found him attractive. He was being such a gentleman and of course, this was just for show. 'Everything is a business' -- *Neon's valuable quote that came in my mind at that time.