Episode 5 (Sponge bob)

"You play well."He complimented while trying to snatch the ball from me.

"So do you, " I cleared my way from him.

And shot for the first basket, but unfortunately failed. he snatched the ball then teased me for a bit , while I tried to snatched the ball back. And as he was better, my hard works went in vain. He stepped his toe for the toss, and the ball beautifully scored him with 2 points.

"Too bad.." He smirked at me with a soft wink.

And that smirking face , I had to smack with a score. So, I tried to snatch the ball, but was that even possible? He was way taller than me , it was near to impossible .

"You can't ever snatch it from me, shortie.." With another smirk.

I gave him a death glare and stepped forward. Then it felt like he accidentally (but intentionally) made me snatch the ball from him.

I dribbled the ball carefully close to my basket while he was trying hard to snatch the ball back. But this time, I scored. I jumped with all my strength and tossed the ball in the basket.

I never realized how high I jumped, after I lost control and he caught me.

I was about to fall on the court, but he caught me and I fell over him, which is even worse.
Then I realized that my hands were lying on his hard sweaty chest, my face so close to his that our nose were almost touching..

He's expression turned blank. My cheeks were experiencing the cold exhaled air from him, and the surroundings started to become hot all of a sudden.

And finally , a little pinkish blush to be seen on his cheeks. I pulled myself to reality, and sat up.

~Did I see him blush? Why would he blush? I think I hallucinated, .. Its impossible. ~

"Umm, thanks. " I stammered in awkwardness.

"Its hot here, and I am too tired. Let's go back." He wasn't looking t me.

"Yeah, tired,. Me too.. " I agreed.

With the same awkwardness , we got back to the hotel room.

"I think I need to shower again." He was still not looking at me.

I was bored alone, so I switched on the TV and started watching Sponge Bob . it was not long ago that I used to watch this all day.

Hearing squid ward's voice he came out and sneaked, "You watch Sponge Bob??" Asked me.

"I know I am a bit old for this, but I still love to." I pouted.

"Tsk, " he made this sound and locked to finish rest of his shower.

He came out in a minute and sat beside me. Well, he was the one who was enjoying it more than me.

"Do we have popcorns?" He asked while laughing at a scene.

"Can you make popcorns? Cause we have corns but we have to pop them.." I was expecting a positive answer.

"Ok , make them.."

"I don't know how to."

"Are you teasing me right now? How can a girl not know to make popcorns ? Its the easiest."

"I never tried. " I pouted.

"Follow me." He pulled me to the kitchen.

Gosh, I don't like kitchen, I have never loved to cook. Its the most hardest thing. If I ever try to cook something , the kitchen sets on fire. So, to save the kitchen , I never cook.