Episode 16(Teasing the bunny)

"Jeon F*ckin heavy kook! Get off me!" dealing with a shirtless man sleeping over is hard.

He put his total weight on me. I was struggling to lift him up and saving myself.

Finally successful! Then left him on the couch and slept on the bed. He was still talking to himself . I slept cautiously on bed for the rest of the night.

--

"Aaaah! My head hurts like hell! Aaah! Save me!" He was up.

I thought of a plan, to take revenge for the last night struggles. He'd better pay for his behavior. So , lights, camera, and Action!

I swiftly sat up and pulled the blanket up to my cheeks and acted shy , also angry. While he rubbed his head and ruffled his hair due to headache.

"Now tell me what should I do?!" I was being angry and shy again.

"What? Just bring me a hangover soup for now."

"Don't tell me that you don't remember what you did last night.." *internally laughing*

His face was worthy watching. There was the iconic Shook look.. He was unable to speak, kept looking at me .and I was trying to cover my already covered body trying to act .

He was starting to look more and more in shock.

"C-can't b-be ..I-I-I d-didnot..." He stammered

I nodded with a shy blush and a sad face. Jungkook should look at your face right now. Lmao. You are so freaking fun to watch.

"I-Impossible.." He held his mouth .

Why is he so cute when he is shook? I want laugh out loud but can't..

"D-did I really?" He asked for confirmation.

I nodded.

He ran inside the washroom in a blow. And then, I couldn't held unto my laughter anymore.

"Hhahahahaha!" And held my mouth.

He came out in a while . and looked at my laughing face. Finally, understood that I was pulling his leg.

"Kim Hyejung! Enough of joke ! My head is bursting out and all you think is teasing me?!" He was really angry.

I stopped laughing and came out of the quilt. He held my wrist tight and pushed me to the wall. "Ah.." I got a little hurt as it was quite sudden.

"My head is bursting out." He leaned his chin on my shoulder. I could feel a bit of his pain now. I felt guilt.

"Ok, lets just take you to the hospital for now." I tried to put his head up but impossible.

"Just stay like this for a while." He pulled me for a hug resting his chin on my shoulder.

What's wrong with him? His body seems a little feverish. Is he still drunk? Why is he hugging me?

"L-listen, y-you should not hug me like this often ,you know.. You might not feel anything, but I'm totally straight.. I might fa- .. Nevermind, lets go hospital for now." I tried to set myself free, but couldn't.

"How could you play such a dirty trick at me?" He asked softly .

"Revenge."

"Huh?"

"You really don't remember anything? I carried you home last night. And do you even know how heavy are you?"

"About 70.."

"And I piggybacked you home, .who told you to drink that much? You call that a date? "

"Ok, sorry. My head... Take me to hospital now"

I pulled him but he seemed loose, I pulled again, he didn't move.

"What now? You can't walk?" I tilted my head to right.

"I don't think I can" he pouted, seemed cute.

"Urgh!" I offered my back again. He put all his weight on me. What a brat! Did I sign a contract of being his donkey?

Then drove to the nearby hospital. He fell asleep on the way. I had to poke him up. "Do you think you can walk now?"

He nodded. Still I gave him some support. The nurse told us to sit on the bed after the test where done. We sat on the bed which was side-wise covered by curtains separating the other beds.

After a while the nurse came, "so, Mr.Jeon your result says that you are pregnant."

"WHAT? But he is a guy.. How.." I stood up with shock.

"Oh, wait let me check.." She checked the papers and went back .

"Jungkook, I know this is a dumb questions but still, Gays don't get pregnant, do they?" I was sort of doubting him now.

He answered me with a 'Wtf' expression. "If you already know that your questions are dumb just like you, don't ask me."

I stated calm. The nurse came laughing, "There was a typical mistake, your report got switched with Ms.Song. so you have to just take these medicines as prescribed and drink in control."

She handed him the prescription and went to the next bed.

"Song Neon sshi, Congratulations , you are pregnant." I could hear the nurse say.

"Song Neon?" I was curious and walked to the next bed clearly hearing her shout out of joy. Its none other than my friend Neon. And as expected, she had it with my brother, so he was also there.

"Park Jimin! What the heck! When did you two get married?" I was not angry but, these two are too young and very good at making mistakes, I can't relate.

"We did not." Jimin replied with a smile.

"Um, we'll marry next month,.. Probably." Neon nodded with him.

"So, what am I hearing now? Why are you pregnant? And you, Jimin, you want me to tell this to mom?"

"Just let them be. Why are you being such a bad sister?" Jungkook from the background.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------