Episode 33(Sacrifice)

He stood like a wet stray cat, and I wasn't hoping for any negotiation.

"You seem to be doing great. I was sick worried that.." He threw a smile out of relief.

"I am. You should quit thinking that I will be sad for decades due to love sickness. Dude its twenty-ninteen, grow up." I cut off and started walking.

Shoot, I left one of my heel inside. This is so annoying, why do I always put myself into embarrassment? I can't go inside to bring my shoe, or walk with one heel on..
Ok, Cinderella..its twenty-ninteen.

I took off the other heel with a bold attitude and went down the streets barefoot. Its been long since I interacted with rain, the clouds were crashing around with each other and streets emptied out.
The sky was merciless, and rain dropped on me as arrows. I walked painlessly towards my apartment.

Fortunately it wasn't as far as I thought. I went in wet, my cloth attached with my body revealing my figure. I bet I looked like a granny.

-Jungkook's POV

"Such a clumsy girl.. What am I going to do with her? She can't stop making me worry even when she's away."
I brushed my hair back and then proceeded towards my own house.

-

"Kookie? Great news! I found out where Hyejung lives.. I saw her last night. I didn't mean to follow her but I ended up doing that.." Taehyung burged into my room without a knock.

I hummed to him by the side of an important brain browsing.
I was busy thinking about her. No matter how selfish I am, her safety mattered.

"She looked so sad yesterday. I'm worried. I should go and cheer her up? I think I should support her, she needs a friend in this situation.." He and his Hyejung-genesis..

"Yeah.. You probably should."

"Why is your face so gloomy? Didn't you sleep last night? Are you still concerned about the new software deal? Aish, CEO Jeon..don't worry, I'll get it for you, ..you know it right? I have a weapon. 'Aegyo~' .."
He bite his lower lip with a broad smile.

"Yeah sure.. I'll be looking forward to it."

"Now, suggest me if I should go or not.."

If Hyejung loves Taehyung back, then I'll back off and let them be together. They've suffered a lot for me. I should finally let go. I should let it flow like a river. I won't regret anything.

"Go"

"I should, right? She must be going through a lot. I should go to cheer her up a bit. I should take some flowers along... What would she prefer..? Umm.." He started talking to himself.

"Her favorite is baby's breath." I suggested.

"Oh wow.. I was actually thinking that she has a personality to love simple things.."
He wavered around in joy.

He looks so happy. I couldn't ever be the reason to those smiles. But he looks heavenly when he smiles.

"Oh wait, shouldn't I bring her some food? Any idea, what she'd prefer?"

"Jangmi ajhumma's Jjajjangmyeon, she'll jump up out of excitement if she sees it.. Spicy rice cakes and sausages. She loves to eat spicy when she is angry or sad.." I involuntarily answered.

"Woah, man.. I got goosebumps here, ..How come you know everything about her? Are you a secret lover or something?" He teased .

"I know quite a lot about you too, so am I your secret lover too?" I made a blank face.