Episode 14(The Fourth wheel)

After that little talk we drove for office,

"Get the green files ready and ask Taehyung if the update is prepared or not."
Jungkook kept ordering while walking towards the elevator.

"No wait.. I'll ask Taehyung myself. Till then clean my office and set the projector on"  he moved to the other way,

-
"Always ordering like a boss.. This is undoubtedly slavery, .I wish the divorce thing was faster." I cried at my fate.

CEO Jeon's table , it was like it went through a natural calamity just now. The thing I hate most is Cleaning. Its the most energy-wasting thing ever. But still the table looked too pitiful.

There's this file on the table open wide read Resume of New Software board Employee.
Employee 1: Han Hyo Mi
Employee 2: Kim Nam Joon

"Kim Namjoon? Kim Namjoon.. I think I've heard the name somewhere .." The name caught my eye. But it was impossible to remember where I had heard the name.

*ring*

"Hyejung, what are you doing? I told you to bring the files to me about five minutes ago.. At the conference room..Right now!" It was him ordering again.

I took the files he wanted and rushed out of the room, conference room is on the 12th floor. I ran like a dog and pressed on the button. Hardly breathing.
The elevator came at once and I jumped in.

Again ran towards the conference room.

Accidentally bumped into someone, and boom , my files flew in the air.
That someone couldn't save the files but did save me from falling on the floor.

His hands were on my waist comfortably holding me above the floor. His face like angel and too bright to look at just like the man I met at the ice skating stadium.

YEAH RIGHT! THE MAN I MET AT THE ICE SKATING, .. HE IS KIM NAMJOON! ... ! .. AM I DREAMING? IS IT HEAVEN?

"Are you alright?" He asked in his deep voice.

""Yeah, I  I , I,  I.. " I was blushing for sure. Did I ever mention? -That I have a weak point, and that is Beautiful men..

"See , we meet again." He smiled ... HE SMILED!!!

"Uh- ye-yeah yeaH..! I never thought I'd meet you here!.." I stood up and bowed,..then started picking up the files. He helped.

"Isn't it destiny that we met again? Pleased." He flirted. Omg he is too bad at pick up lines but I'll cope.

I stayed silent and inner me : yessss yes yes.. I have found , I found my boyfriend.

"So if you don't mind , can we go for coffee sometime?" He asked for my hand to help me get up after I had finished picking up the files.

Go for coffee? No no , Lets just go straight for a Date!

"Co-coffee? Yeah sure..I'd love to." I nodded (jumping in the inside).

"So your number?" He asked for my phone.

I handed him my phone. He typed swiftly and called on his phone to take my number. Oh shit ..He took my phone number!!

*ring* it was on my phone.

"Who's JeonCena?"  He asked , reading the name on my phone screen.

I took the phone from him and glanced at it.

"Yaaa! Why are you playing around in the office? How many hours will i have to wait to get the files?! And instead you start chatting with any random handsome people anywhere anytime.."

OH FUCK.. I'M DOOMEDBut wait a minute, how did he  know that I was talking to a handsome oppa?

I looked at the neighboring but not a sign of devil anywhere. Lets assume that he guessed it.

"I'm sorry, CEO Jeon has some business with this files, I'll talk to you later. " I bowed to Namjoon and ran to the conference room.

--

"Who is that?" I was pinned to the wall the moment I entered the room. Jungkook held my shoulders tightly and asked.

"Who?" I acted innocent looking at his eye that were fierce now.

"The guy who touched you.." He locked the way to get out now.

"Oh he? He is just someone I knew. Wait,  Don't tell me you just had a crush on him too..  Cause, don't.. Take Taehyung, and don't look at him." I was trying to protect my new crush from him.

"Ok..but How dare he caught your waist? Doesn't he know that you are married?"

"He was just trying to save.... And anyways, I was having fun though. I think I'll date him after I'm done with your Fake Wife game . I'll have to think about my future too.. So don't tell him that I'm married , just like I didnot Taehyung about our marriage.. You can do atleast that for me right?"

"Did you forget the rule already? No dating until our divorce-"

"Jungkook please, .. You are being too strict. Let me atleast live? I'm bored of your office and your house. Going on dates would be a refreshment for me.."

"Not until our divorce, why don't you understand? If my parents find out, They'll destroy you.. Its for your sake."

"I will be careful"

"No"

"I won't be found"

"No"

"What is wrong with going on dates? Stop being so strict!"

"If you want to go on a date this bad, ok then.."

"Seriously?  Thank- "

"Get ready after work."

"Huh?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------