Episode 11 (Referee)

"Wait , what is happening?" I found myself in a dungeon of disbelieve.

Jungkook took a sip of his cup that might have coffee or cola in it. Not a sign of answer came from him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him again for my clearance to puzzles ..

"You are asking me ,what am I doing in my father's company?" He raised an eyebrow and took glance at me.

"Y-your father's? Mr.Jeon's company ?" I was still not accepting the truth.

"Hmm, I am their new CEO after my father. He gave the company to my control after I signed my marriage with you. And now you came for the interview here , at first I thought that it might be some other girl with same name but after what you said this breakfast I couldn't but researched on your resume .."   He placed his legs over the table acting bossy.

" So, you married me to take over your father's company?" I was disappointed in him and his so-called richie and greedy character.

"Partially, yes." He tilted his head to side to get a better view of me.

"How can you be so low??" I expressed my disappointment.

"Don't we all work for money, Mrs.Jeon?" He backfired my dialogue to me.

"But , we don't make others suffer for our own good, do we? Why did you pull me in this?"

"You are just a catalyst to my progress."

--*knock* on the door .

"Yes?" Jungkook responded, I stood still .

"I am done with the paper works, May I step in?" A formal speech to be heard.

Jungkook fixed himself like a formal person first and then cleaned the papers on his table, "come in" he ordered.

The living thing walked in holding one pile of document files with his rolled sleeves muscular white hands. I tried to take a look at his face that was unintentionally hiding behind the pile.

So it was a familiar voice and a familiar face. Kim Taehyung.

Wait, Kim Taehyung?!

Jungkook went up from his seat and helped him with the papers, of course like a responsible boyfriend.

"Oh anyways , Congratulations on becoming the new CEO of our company , Mr.Jeon" Taehyung patted on his shoulder , and just after that his eyeballs moved to see me.

"So, Hyejung is the one to pass the interview this time?!" Tae shook and concentrated on my face that probably had a disappointment due to Jungkook.

"I told them to go easy on her ." Jungkook blew his hair at me

"Hey hey, stop dissing her , Jungkook. I heard they needed someone who can be confident and give some slamming answer to the ungrateful and rude clients. "

"Anyways, Is the documents for the next level of the game ready? Is your hive working on it?"

"Yep, we've worked hard and it will ready for upgrade by tomorrow."

I stood there like a lifeless pillar not understanding a shit.

"I'll be going now, .. Kim Hyejung , Congrats ! We'll be working together now." Taehyung shot a smile at me before looking back at jungkook.

"What working together? I'm keeping her as my personal assistant and call receiver. " Jungkook shot a glare at me cubing me with shield that I cannot go near Taehyung  , acting a referee of a wrestling match.

Taehyung left whispering me to call him later .

"Don't you dare roam around with Taehyung , just stick with me , got it?" He ordered as he took his sit looking at the papers.

"But where do I work? I mean, my cube?"

"Here, inside my room. I can't make you do the critical works now, you stay as my assistant ."

I sat on the couch type furniture beside the door, blankly looking at his face. I was bored. I thought he'd say I had to come to work from tomorrow or something , most bosses say so.

"I can't make you do the paper works. You stay as my Secretary and fix my schedules . And remind me about my meetings , etcetera. .." Jungkook placed his knee over knee, and pulled a file out of his drawer .

"Here, my draft schedule, .. Memorize it for now."

"Huh? I thought you'd want me to work from tomorrow."

"Hmm, you'll work from tomorrow, so you need to memorize this now. And don't worry about lunch."

He stood up and wore his suit then went out of his room. He already had his attitude as a boss, and now he is actually my boss. I'm so freaking pissed . I got signed in to be his assistant. Whose face did I see this morning that my day went this pitiful? Oh yeah it was Jungkook.

I sat on his office couch, concentrating on the file. He has a tight schedule. How will he manage all this. How will I memorize all of these?

*text* (a ting sound to be heard from my phone)

Lets have lunch together?
I'll give you free guide around the whole building too.

                                      -Taehyung

I was cheered up for a moment, and about send him a positive reply .

-Yeah, alright, I'll be glad to have lunc.…

*text* (before I could type more, there was another message)

I think I have a meeting with Dalcom Soft.'s manager about the copyright stuff before lunch , bring the files from my table to me.
Address- Bingo ,West side gate Dalcom int.

                                        -Jungkook

My smile disappeared, . Yeah the slave here again, he orders around and I follow around like his dog.

I rechecked the schedule, he sure had a meeting, and so I took the files to him by a taxi. He joined the meeting after taking the files from me, I stood beside him the whole time.

Everything finally settled, All I understood this whole meeting was- that dalcom gaming industry wanted to copy our level slightly and asked to improve the sell , CEO Jeon permitted them the copyright if they plan to give 28% of their interest to JJ soft. .

"Lets go for lunch?" He loosened his necktie and informally asked.

"Actually, Taeh.."

"Taehyung asked you for lunch?"

I nodded weirdly, I was sure he'd be the referee between us anyway.

"If he asked you to have lunch , then why are you here? He is probably waiting.. Go"

I was shocked to hear .. I was having trust issues with my ear.
    Did I hear right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! ❤
Better parts are yet to come! Anyways Hwaiting y'all!