Episode 34(Leave)

"Answer me please. Do you love him?" I felt my lower lip trembling while I asked.

She just breathed and closed her eyes. Probably trying to escape from my curious eyes and to find an excuse to divert me in to some different topic.

"Who...are you to ask me about my feelings?" she still had her eyes closed and said it in the calmest way possible.

Who was I.. In the dim ambient, I spared a thought to this dubious topic. Who ever I was, I was definitely thinking about her, for her best. Her puffy eyes were still closed, not brave enough to look up at me.
She can't lie well enough, and she knows that. Her closed eyes symbolizes that she doesn't want to lie.

"Leave. I'll make up a good excuse to Tae. And, about your giving up on Tae... you should've considered that before marrying me." she spoke with good grief on the grudge against me.

Her hair floated a little with the slow breeze, her pale lips now turned to baby pink. As if a feministic power was bestowed on her.

I gulped as I surrendered to her. But still insisted to stay. Not to admit that I missed her goofiness all around the week.
She hated the time span with me. She regretted everything. She can't even outburst to me for that, because it was indeed her personal fault and her personal feelings. The way she is keeing it all inside her, the sick she is getting. And she hates it even more.

I had no last words to that. Instead of walking out of the room, I sat quietly waiting for her to shout at me or throw those pillows at me and kick me out of her room and her life.
She was going through nothing but a lovesickness, no matter how she denies the fact.

*ting*
The phone beeped from the corner of my pocket and it synced with hers as well.

It was a message from Jimin. Her brother.

Jimin: Neon and I are getting married this Wednesday. Hope to see you there. I sent the invitation card to your house.
*No excuse allowed.

My ex brother-in-law texted me for the first time by inviting me on his wedding. Maybe because we had a good connection back in highschool.and I think should...

But fcck that wedding, I was yet to answer her.

She was so focused on her phone texting someone back that I stayed relaxed. Her expressions were readable. Until suddenly..

She suddenly moved up, and slide down from the shallow bed standing up, fisting her hands and making her famous grim face. And most probably muttered something to herself. Her hands took off the needle from her other hand and started walking out.

"Woah woah hold on, where are you going?" I ran after.

I was faster and stood blocking her way with my arms spreading out. She had to stop before colliding into me and looked with disappointment.

"Toilet" She threw a glare to gestured that I should move out of her way.

"Lie" No one taught you how to lie? Its too obvious. She bit her lower lip looking down and breathing out an amount of air admitting her lie.

"Fine. I have to go somewhere, now move."

"Where?"

"To mom."

It must be about the wedding. She probably has an objection about it. I stood guessing as she broke the obstacle and moved from under my arms.
Even if its about her family, she shouldn't leave this early. The wedding is next week, she has a lot of time. No hurries.

She was weak yet fast, I caught her arm to stop and she was not helping.
So I had to toss her on my shoulder and carry her like a sack of rice.
"What the fckk, Jeon..!" she choked on her words. Her punches on my back were like a massage going on. And her butt felt soft towards my hand. She kept saying to let her down but I was abstruse.