40. FINAL CHAPTER

Please check out my new story called agar tum saath ho!..

Also make sure to check out golden if you haven't already.

I'm so grateful to all of you for supporting sadkey humare and the way you've reacted to it, it really warms my heart.

I honestly don't think about storyline or plot, I just dive straight in into a story but I'm super happy that you guys like it.

It's nice to have a desi community who understands stuff, you know. There are some incredible Pakistani writers on here but i feel like we still need more.

Anyway, no more of the sappy stuff.

This is just a happy, fun awwish chapter!

Sorta deep and very long so don't forget to shower your love one last time through your comments :))

Once again, thank you. Enjoy reading!

---

Aaina x Zaydaan.

She was sat cross legged on the bed, several files around her as she typed on her laptop and then looked through the files. She had several pending emails that she had to respond to on an urgent basis, she also had to approve of a few changes occurring in the foundation and at the same time, she had to confirm her appearance at the digital forum for women in UAE next week.

She was still busy typing on her laptop when she received another text on her phone, notifying her of the biggest problem that the nation was facing right now.

The annual Eid party.

She did not understand how and why the media had hyped it up so much when it was just a general dinner that they hosted every year. It was not an obligation to host the Eid party and yet, the media had been repeatedly talking about it, questioning why the Prime Minister wasn't hosting it this year.

She let out a small sigh and put her phone away, eyes looking up at her husband who had changed into a shalwar kameez for the night.

"Everyone is asking about the Eid party? Are we doing it?" She asked him.

Zaydaan just shrugged, not exactly concerned about the Eid event.

"What do you think?"

She wouldn't exactly mind it, since they had not really been a part of any happy news lately.

"I think that it's high time to do something fun." Aaina replied, knowing that it was a chance to talk to him about something else as well.

"Alright. Do all the necessary preparations and we'll have the Eid party." Zaydaan said to her, since Aaina was the one responsible for the entire arrangement.

Except the security plan, ofcourse.

Aaina stopped typing for a moment and looked up at him again.

"Raima is the one who takes charge of everything and she is not here." She pointed out.

Zaydaan looked like he couldn't give a crap about it.

"Why not? Has she forgot about her government employement contract?" Zaydaan asked, his tone quite firm.

Aaina clicked her tongue at him.

"Because her husband has not been invited to come back to his job. And Raima does not care about contracts."

Zaydaan didn't say anything in response so Aaina continued talking to him.