39.

!

_______________________________________

@AainaZaydaan : Suited up in green and white representing Pakistan at the UN convention for women. What an amazing time to be surrounded by some of the most incredible women of the world. Together, we're invincible.

After getting finished with her work duties, she had stayed in London for a few more days

After getting finished with her work duties, she had stayed in London for a few more days. Since it had been a long time that she visited Saira, this had seemed like the perfect opportunity. She understood that the last time she had really bonded with her sister, it had not been as open and as lovely as it used to be.

They both held different opinions at that time when it came to their mother and both of them were not ready to accept the facts. Now that things were quite nice between Aaina and her mother, it seemed like a perfect opportunity to bond with her family, with her first family.

After getting done with lunch and putting Zayla to sleep, she had called up Zaydaan.

He had picked it up, he always picked it up these days but it did not mean that Zaydaan would communicate normally. He was always so busy that most of the times, Aaina would just hang up annoyed at him for not speaking enough.

Even today, he had picked up the call but was not talking enough.

It had only been around ten days since she arrived in London, the first four days had been a little busy for her. She had to give a speech at the UN women and attend a conference the next day. On the third day, she had to visit a few Pakistani working women in London and on the fourth day, Aaina had to attend another event arranged by the Pakistani representation in London.

Finally after all the work had been done, Aaina was free enough to spend time with her mother and sister.

"You also have to talk when someone calls you, Zaydaan." She reminded him over the phone.

"I'm busy here, Aaina. I don't exactly have the time to talk like a teenager on the phone."

He grumbled, Aaina just rolled her eyes...hearing him order someone around as usual.

"Jeez," She mumbled. Her sister looked at her talking over the phone as she sat on the other side of the room, typing furiously on her phone.

"Saira sends her Salam." Aaina murmured.

"How is she?" He questioned over the phone, still hearing him say something to someone that she couldn't quite figure out.

"She's fine. She got a job, has a boyfriend and is trying to convince mama that marrying a Christian won't change things."

Saira had finally fallen in love. The same sister who only thought of men as shallow creatures, she lusted over men at times but never attached herself with anyone for a long time.