23.

Here's the chapter. Make sure to read, vote and comment.

Tell me what you think and comment cause ya know the drill haha.

Drama plus romance plus a little Ahad and Aaina cause they're my heart.

I'll update the next one tomorrow hopefully.

----

------

@ARYNewsOfficial : Live on
Ba Khabar Sawera this morning first lady @AainaZaydaan and @AhadZiagil talk about false allegations, rumours and impact of it on their personal lives.

@ARYNewsOfficial : Live on Ba Khabar Sawera this morning first lady @AainaZaydaan and @AhadZiagil talk about false allegations, rumours and impact of it on their personal lives

"I think it all came down to the impact of it. How long can you ignore it all? You know. I would have definitely ignored it but when my child was brought into this, I just thought I have had enough." She answered, still trying to hold a neutral look on her face.

The idea of doing media talks and presenting your truth sounded wonderful but talking about it live and answering the questions, it was awkward.

She had to admit that sitting with her brother in law on a couch and discussing how they didn't have an affair or a love child, it was even more awkward.

Still, she knew that her words would impact and influence people. It would be good for her, just as Zaydaan had assured to her.

She felt Ahad speak by her side.

"Absolutely. The fact that people can write anything they want just because of freedom of speech, it is truly daunting." He had a mug of tea in his hands, his face was relaxed but she knew he was just as awkward right now.

Sawera, the host of the program and Aaina's journalist friend..leaned a little forward, humming at their words.

Aaina had chose her program for the sole reason of not feeling awkward, but it didn't really help.

"And what is the plan to tackle this situation?" She asked next.

"Well, our lawyers are ready with their cases. The Prime Minister himself, my brother is taking the paper that published this article, to court, suing them for defamation, slander and alot more." Ahad affirmed, turning serious.

The kind of serious where his eyebrows would move and his forehead would get all frowned up.

"Meanwhile our lawyers here are going to drag Jahaaniya Khan to court, she publicly defamed me and my brother in law." Aaina said, she looked at the time on her watch. There was still an hour left for the court hearing.

"So that is the legal aspect of it. Acha agar hum zara sa personal chale jayein, I hope you both do not mind this. If its too personal, you can choose not to answer it, ofcourse."

"Minister Sahab, when you came to know about this whole propaganda, what was your reaction? What was your wife's reaction?"

Ahad let out a small smile, relaxing as he thought of Noora.