32.

I am so glad that ya'll love Ahad as much as I do 😩❤️

This is such a dramatic chapter uff. Every line is important.

Only @HayaAsif6 was able to understand the last lines so let me just say that this girl is smart af lol.

Make sure to vote and comment.

Tell me what you think.

He was his own brother

His brother.

He never thought of Sami as anything other than that. He always thought of him as another Ahad. A part of his family. Sami had been with him for decades now. How could he?

Zaydaan Ziagil did not understand how a man he considered his brother, his actual brother, his friend, his confidant, a man he spoke so highly of, a man who was the closest to his wife, could actually do that.

He didn't expect Sami to betray him.

Not like this.

He knew the reason behind it and he knew Alexander was fixing it but to know that he would do anything just for the sake of his wife, it was both beautiful and daunting.

Sami was a trained man. He had an oath to fulfill. How could he fall prey to Awan's shit like that?

Why did he not even bother to tell Zaydaan about Raima? If it had not been for Alexander knowing Awan's future plans, he would not even know about it at all.

Zaydaan looked at his brother, at the man who he trusted the most, he trusted Sami more than Waseem even and Waseem was the head of Prime Minister's security.

"You can shoot now, Sami Ullah." Awan stated, Zaydaan looked at the shaky hands of Sami, holding a gun.

"Sami?" Zaydaan took his name, trying to pull him out of his trance and talk it through, atleast until Raima was back home and safe.

He knew Sami loved Raima more than anything in the world and love made a man do stupid things. Love often made one feel weak. He had experienced that himself.

"He has my wife." Sami replied, hands shaking and lips quivering.

"Oh yes, I do. And a very feisty one she is." Even in his bruised condition, Awan said all that he wanted to say and more.

"He has Raima?" Zaydaan asked.

"He got her kidnapped and he will kill her if I don't shoot you." Sami responded, holding onto the gun as his eyes were bloodshot and his hands were shaking.

Zaydaan saw his security team move forward, ready to shoot at the man and eliminate the danger. He shook his head, stopping them from even stepping forward.

"Tell Aaina I'm so sorry." He whispered, walking closer to Zaydaan and sniffing.

Since Zaydaan was already wearing a bullet proof vest underneath, he knew that Sami shooting at him wouldn't affect him. At the same time, he knew that it would take Sami alot of time to pull the trigger, he would do it but it would take him alot more time.