Three.

_____

AainaZaydaan.com

First lady Islamic Republic of Pakistan. CEO Aaina Zaydaan Foundation, Pakistan's representative at the UN women, wife to a hardworking husband and a mother to a beautiful baby girl. Striving towards a better Pakistan under the leadership of Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil.

While you're on my page, make sure to donate to the Aaina Zaydaan foundation here.

Donate to the Aaina Zaydaan Foundation food drive here.

Help fund a child's education here.

Help build Aaina Zaydaan Foundation Hospital for Burn Victims here.

(Aaina Zaydaan foundation gets its 50% funds from the government's zakat fund and 50% from charity. You can donate from anywhere in the world)

_______

Aaina Zaydaan :

As you grow up and make your own family, you start to spend less time with your initial family. However, that doesn't mean you don't love them or miss them. I learned quite alot from my father, I'm sure he's in a better place now. I am thankful to every single one of you, thank you for your prayers and your endless support. These past days have been difficult but your words and thoughts have helped me through it all. ♥

Aaina.

The Prime Minister House had several halls that had been used for various ceremonies. Meetings, conferences, summits, events, celebrations and much more but never had it happened that a funeral took place in the hall.

The funeral was held in the early hours of the morning, she had seen her brother sob so hard that it almost broke her.

Her brother was the closest to their father. Even though he was only seventeen years old, he still resembled his father alot. Affan was the only one that he genuinely loved anyway.

Affan was his boy, the one who would take over the family business and the boy who would turn into a man, carry his legacy.

That plan clearly was not going to work any more, since Imran was no longer alive and Affan was more interested in developing softwares than taking over a business that had no reputation.

Affan had changed, he was her brother but he was still so distant. They used to talk once a week and they hadn't met in a year or more, but still..seeing his brother in the flesh, seeing him..all tall and tan, it made her feel so overwhelmed.

She had hugged him and told him how much she missed him, how sorry she was that he lost father too and how she was there for him. Affan had hugged her back, mumbled how he was sorry too and it was still good to see her.

Aapi. It was a small word, a small endearment of respect but it meant so much when Affan said it.

Aaina knew why it meant so much to her, because her brother was too little when she had got married and after that, he was always under her father's influence. So for him, to even acknowledge her and take her name with such love and tenderness, it meant the world to her.

Her eyes glanced at her mother and sister, who were stood at a few inches away from her.

She gave a polite smile to the next woman who came and hugged her, air kissing both of her cheeks.

She was the minister of education, a woman who had given a huge fund to the Aaina Zaydaan foundation's education department about a month ago, a woman who Aaina respected deeply.