15.

Long chapter. New twists. More drama coming up in the upcoming chaps. It's gonna be complicated drama and I really can't wait to write all of that.

Meanwhile, tell me what you think.

Vote and comment.

Late night update but ehh.

--

Aaina x Zaydaan

It was never something normal when it came to Zaydaan Ziagil. It was never something ordinary or funny or just a phase, it was always the most mysterious, political, terrifying and to top it all up, unpredictable. His life was unpredictable as fuck.

The Prime Minister had enemies within the state, enemies that had always tried to sabotage each and every single one of his efforts, enemies that didn't care about crossing the limits.

Out of all those enemies, the worst one definitely was Awan Chaudhry. He was also the one who knew Zaydaan Ziagil the best. He knew how his enemy's mind worked, he knew how to get him riled up and he also knew what would impact him the most. He knew of his weakness and his strength.

Awan also knew that Zaydaan Ziagil hated false accusations and the bigger the accusation, the more he might lose himself.

On the other hand, Zaydaan Ziagil definitely knew that Awan wanted him to get riled up and do something, get himself into trouble on his own. He was way too smart to get trapped into Awan's mind games.

So even upon hearing about the murder of Maria bibi, his former work colleague, his former friend and the woman who had accused him of sexual harassment, he didn't do anything.

He made a call to his team and that was pretty much it.

So, he sat on the floor, his daughter showing him the tiny tea cups made of a bright pink and blue color.

Aaina sat by his side, smiling at their daughter. She didn't understand why Zaydaan wasn't going to his office, why he wasn't reacting and why he didn't seem the slightest bit upset.

"Aren't you supposed to go and handle it all?" She whispered into his ear, seeing Zayla arrange the tea cups into a small plate as she pretended to pour tea into them.

They were having a tea party, well..their daughter was having a tea party and they were the special guests.

"Handle what?" Zaydaan asked, eyes focused on his little girl.

"Maria bibi's alleged death." Aaina stated, voice extremely low.

Zaydaan shrugged, as if he just didn't care right now. It confused Aaina.

"No, I'm gonna stay here with my daughter." He announced, calling for his daughter.

"Okay, Zayla. I'm ready for the tea party." His daughter walked towards him, taking small steps as she had a cup of tea in her hands.

She put it in front of Zaydaan, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Aaina smiled at her, even in such a state of worry, she couldn't help but see how the entire room lit up because of Zayla's precious smile. She was the light even in such hard times.

"Is that tea for me?" Zaydaan fake sipped the cup, acting like it was the best tea that he had ever had.

"You like, baba?" She asked him, sitting in front of him.

The Prime Minister just nodded, smiling.

"Oh yes, I love it. It's better than the tea your mama makes for me." He teased, sensing his wife's glumness.