28.

-

I really wanted to update for you guys today :))

Here we go! Make sure to vote and comment. A pretty good chapter I think.

Tell me what you think and thank you for the love on this story.

Check out golden if you haven't.

In this chapter we have sad Aaina, dramatic aaina, angry aaina, beautiful Zaydaan and a little more drama💁‍♂️😂

4500 words huff!!

¡¡¡¡

-

@ARYNewsOfficial : First Lady Aaina Zaydaan gets emotional while talking to the media about the Prime Minister's sudden arrest and all the dirty secrets of the political world.

@PakistanPublicParty :  First lady Aaina Zaydaan will give exclusive details about Zaydaan Ziagil's sudden arrest, political rivalry and injustice against the Ziagil family. Watch live on ARY News tonight at eight.

--

--

Aaina x Zaydaan.

Jaleena Shakeel in conversation with First Lady Aaina Zaydaan, live on ARY news, airing now.

Jaleena :

"Why don't you start tell us that how long has this been going on and how much have you faced as a woman and as a person of influence? How hard has it been for you as the Prime Minister's wife and how have the past few days been for you?"

Aaina :

It has been incredibly hard. It is not at all easy, knowing that some people's bad plans and schemes can lead others into serious mess.

Jaleena :

How did it all start?

Aaina :