Four.

--

Twitter.

They call me the first lady and I love the title. A mother, a wife and a humanitarian. Love and positivity only 🌸

---

@AainaZaydaan : Life is unpredictable and painful at times. What truly matters is that you stay strong and surround yourself with the best people. Once again, thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I could not be more grateful ❤️

 I could not be more grateful ❤️

Aaina x Zaydaan 

The one thing that she could not do, the one thing that she could hardly ever do, that she hadn't learned in all these years, it was to sleep without him. Even when Zaydaan would leave the country for some visit and she wouldn't accompany him, she would spend the whole night, half awake and half asleep.

She would jolt awake after every hour or so, knowing that proper sleep wouldn't come so easily.

It was just something that she had got used to, she had developed a habit of sleeping by her husband's side and whenever he was not there, the first lady could not sleep content.

She looked at the clock as it struck three fifteen at night, a yawn escaped her mouth and at the same time, the door opened, revealing a very tired Prime Minister.

Zaydaan entered the room, eyes slightly red and a frown etched on his face. Regardless, Aaina let out a reading smile, greeting him in a non chalant way.

"Mr Prime Minister, I get that you have duties but coming home at four a.m is so not the way."

She teased, feet now touching the ground and eyes staring at her husband who was not in the least not surprised upon finding her awake.

"I thought you must have got used to it by now." Zaydaan replied in the same casual tone, Aaina stood up from the bed, walking towards him.

"Doesn't mean I can't complain." She shot back, a chuckle slipped his mouth and she grinned too.

As she reached near him, hand touching his bicep, her husband let out a tired sigh.

"Chai banwa do, Aaina. Sarr Dard kar raha hai."

(Can you get some tea made for me? My head hurts.)

Aaina knew how much he needed tea after a long day so she already had some made and stored in a thermos, just so it would remain warm.

"I got it made an hour ago, I knew you'd need it." She told him, he almost groaned.

He hated when his tea wasn't freshly made. But who was he to complain? His wife wasn't supposed to serve him tea, her being courteous enough to still take care of him like that was more than heartwarming.

"it's not fresh." He still complained. Aaina raised her eye at him.

"You're not fresh either but I'm not complaining." She shot back at him.